[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: thepigwhisperer1

Do you have any bans on record? Yes

If so, Why? I went on a brony server to learn more about their subculture and how it works; they didn't like the fact I wasn't one of them. Being a furry doesn't help that matter... My other ban was for the exact same reason I just listed, bronys don't take kindly to me apparently... I stick up for them, but once again, we can't look past that

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: tjmat1999

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i really need a good tekkit server not infested with trolls and has a good map

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why? im no griefer/stealer

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As long as its up

[Whitelist Application]

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i really need a good tekkit server not infested with trolls and has a good map

[Whitelist Application]

I think you should make it more clear, I assumed you meant bans from tekkit servers, which I have not had. Also, I searched myself up on the thing you were using, and I have never even heard of something called ruincommunity or whatever, and I assume that they are trying to ruin my experience of no banned blocks.

I think you should make it more clear, I assumed you meant bans from tekkit servers, which I have not had. Also, I searched myself up on the thing you were using, and I have never even heard of something called ruincommunity or whatever, and I assume that they are trying to ruin my experience of no banned blocks.

Bans from any type of server, if you grief on a minecraft server i'm sure tekkit will be a even better place to grief. Your not getting Whitelisted give up.

minecraft name: nalydisau

why would you like to join the communityhere at sillitekkit: because all of the other server i play on, my base gets robbed and blown up with tnt. on sillitekkit, thats not going to happen!

do you have any bans on record?: no i dont

how long will you be able to play on sillitekkit? at least 2 hours a day, maybe three. 5 on the weekends!