[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: helixdrago65

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I'm looking for a small community to join, after having logged a lonely all nighter.

Do you have any bans on record? Nope!

If so, Why? Because I'm awesome at following rules!

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I hope for a while. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Minecraft Name:

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want a new server becouse I loosed all my quantum armour so I wanted to start again on a another server with few banned stuff and few rules

Do you have any bans on record? No.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? will try to do every week (-holidays, -trips)

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Duxuforest

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:because of that i want to join a 24/7 server with nothing banned

Do you have any bans on record?no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? a couple of hours every day

The server is on 24/7 whether Silli is there or not, which he usually isn't. What's your error?

i don´t have a error anymore i have actually said hi to you a few times but i was looking at the posts and silli accepted white lists more often at one time than the other so i was wondering if he was busy.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Vulture_13

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I just really want to play on a server where ridiculously overpowered people constantly destroy all your hard work and then kill you. It just gets repetitive after a while. Also, I would like a Tekkit server where I am not limited by banned items.

Do you have any bans on record? None whatsoever.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? It depends, really. Some nights, I might be able to come on for a few hours, other nights, potentially not at all.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: iancgil

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I am a serious Tekkit mine-crafter and i have been in search of a quality server on which to play and interact with other Tekkit loving people as well as avoid griefing and insane PvPing

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As I usually have school, around five to six hours, but there's a lot you can do in that time

IGN: TheRomanHero

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit? I want to join a server with not too many players. I have been griefed too much on open servers and i'm fed up.

I think this would be a great server to join and build stuff!

Do you have any bans on record? Yes one, because a random guy said i was cheating when was not.

I will be able to play on the server most days a week, but sometimes i get banned from my computer... (Mum's on the warfare!) I really hope I can be added to your Withe lists!