[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: 42beastmode

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i like the idea of being on a small, non- pvp/griefing, all items tekkit server

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Almost everyday but probably alot on the weekends.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Chaotixguy

Do you have any bans on record? Yes

If so, Why? X-Ray I think, though this was a while back.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Every other day for 1-2 Hours

I would love to join a tekkit server that allows all items, has players that aren't gonna greif me, and the players aren't gonna be extremely angry at other players for stealing, killing, and etc.

Whitelist Application

Minecraft Name: dogshawk2

Do you have any bans on record? Yes

If so, Why? I got banned for pvp logging when I had to log out of minecraft to open a different window.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Every other day for 1-1:30 Hours

Minecraft Name: Rocnati

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I have been looking for a server to have fun on, and SilliTekkit caught my eye.

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? A lot, every day if I can.

Minecraft Name: ben8526

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I like to play on whitelisted servers so that people actually want to play and this one looks good. I am a good player in tekkit so i wont be bugging people about stuff.I just want to have fun and be part of this community.

Do you have any bans on record? yes

If so, Why? I was pissed of by one of my friends so i griefed his house but that was a long time ago and i have matured now.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? i will play at least 2 to 3 hours a day.

Thank you

{WHITELIST APPLICATIOn}

Minecraft Name: Skybuilder_Kyo

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because my old Tekkit server (Basalt Gaming) shut down due to owner getting fed up with server, hence now I need to find a new one.

Do you have any bans: No, In fact i moderate on the Antioch minecraft server

How long will you be able to play: Maybe 3 to 4 hours dependent upon my schedule 3 to 5 time a week

Minecraft Name: DawnoftheBobs

Do you have any bans on record? 2 :C

If so, Why?

One Some guy stole from me, I wanted it back, Admin caught me. No trial

Two, I let a friend use my account and i have no clue what he did and where he did it...

Why i want to join? I'm tired of asking people for help on tekkit, I am in no way an expert at tekkit, And they just kill me. I would like a helpful comunity

[Whitelist Application] Minecraft Name: Iamepic21 Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I would like to join the community because i want a server that does not hAVE ABUSSIVE ADMINS AND WANT A SMALL FRIENDLY COMMUNITY..Do you have any bans on record? NO If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? When I have time in the weekdays or weekends ABOUT AN OUR OR TWO A DAY

Thanks for reading,

Imapeic21

Minecraft Name: LividEnergydrink

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: im looking for a server that lets me have everything in the game and let me play how the game is supposed to be played

Do you have any bans on record? 1

If so, Why? for canceling a paypal payment for vip status

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? at least a 1 hour a day depends on school

Minecraft Name: VainEyal

i want to join this server becaue there is no banned item and this fun to play with friends and to make togheter new things and i love to help peoples

Do you have any bans on record? i never get any ban, because im listening to the rules

If so, Why?

and i will play 6-8 hours maybe less cuz i have job and life :\ but the point it i will play alot