[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Whitelist application)

Minecraft name: Serail_killa

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want to play with freind dyballs tits and build amazing stuff that I have not been able to build on other servers.

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?not shore exactely about 3-4 hours per day maybe longer. longer on weekends.

Crazy: I'm not sure that's the right way to get un-banned...

I'd like to note that, while this server has a nice community, there is a serious griefing problem, and it is a technical mess, what with the server booting everyone with no warning every hour or so (destroying your klein star half the time), the protection plugin not working quite right, the mods having no ability to actually use the watchdog plugin...

That's not to say that it's a terrible place to be, but you definitely want to make your house hard to find, and there's no point in trying to build anything public since it'll immediately be Catalyst'd.

Thank you. And fyi im not trying to get unbanned im sick of sillis abusing

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Ezonlay_

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i would like to join the server because i want to beable to play on a server where i wont be killed constantly and where my creations dont get destroyed

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?I will be on every weekday after 5pm and weekends nearly all day

Bump!

Could i get unbaned or show me how to make an apply i am sorry i destoryd bob0711 house i didn't meant i was mining and then i used this to get out and i destoryd his house i tried to repair i didn't have the materials i tried to leave a sign but i couldn't so i do anything i am sorry forgive me for me stupidness

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: richard90

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: community looks decent, no banned items, established server with mature admins

Do you have any bans on record? Not that I know of

If so, Why? n/a

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Everyday 3+ hours

[whitelist application for my freind]

Minecraft name: dstolly

why doese he want to join sillitekkit : he wants to play it with me

doese he have any bans on record : not that i know of

how long will he be able to play on sillitekkit :dont realy know

sorry for spelling mistakes

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:deadly_riddle

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: been looking for a server with no banned items..and competent community devoid of griefers. you guys look great ;]

Do you have any bans on record? not a one

If so, Why? n/a

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? mostly during the day on weekdays..and weekends.. im on a fair amount

Minecraft Name: JustFunKill

Do you have any bans on record? Noooooooo

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? about 3 hours/day

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Tired of open servers, with griefers, spawn killers, etc. want to try a white-listed server :D

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: CaleTheKing

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I've been searching for a good server for ages and I think I have finally found a good one! I am pretty savvy with tekkit and would be able to help many newbies get started
:)

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I'm in school so at max 3 hours a day

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Goofyschooler

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:I want to get away from raiding and greifing for a while I feel its not what I am looking for.

Do you have any bans on record? Not that I know of..

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Until this server shuts down
which will hopefully be a very long time

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:FortTelamon

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Becuase there is no griefers

Do you have any bans on record?If so, Why? nope

How long you be able to play on SilliTekkit? normally i play 1-4 hours

Thank you. And fyi im not trying to get unbanned im sick of sillis abusing

Crazy, be quite, whether you want to be un-banned or not, others do want you to. And i'm sure if Silli unbanned you, you would join and get back to doing your AMAZING things. So yeah whether you like Silli or not, appologise for what ever you did - even if you think you shouldn't, it was fun having you in the server. And I want you back in since the server has no intresting people apart from the odd person now and then. I want you back, i'm sure Silli would give you a second chance, but you would have to follow the rules very strickly or he would have you out again.

+ Silli, there is about 1 - 5 people on now a days, get more people!

+ The spawn gets griefed like everyday, like I suggested I'm happy to repair it when ever that happens since i'm the most active mod.

(whitelist apllication)

Minecraft name: sackboyofdeath

why would you like to join the community at SilliTekkit: because i`m sick of getting griefed and that there`s a bad community, i`m trying to make a new start. :)

do you have any bann records: no i do not.

if so why: because I like helping more than damaging.

how long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? ill probably play about 2-3 hours a day when i have the time.