[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys i suggest just moving on from this server, its not worth it. Believe me from experience

why not?

because no protect? there is no griefers dude.

who is grief getting ban in the sec he grief, the peoples there are respecting every player at the server

Silli, i was making a basement for my new shop near gameguy's shop when i saw bskeen02 in gameguy's shop.... when I had gone down to make my basement gameguy's shop was intact, a few mins later it was gone, nothing but a crater, i think the greifer is bskeen02, also, maybe ban nova catlyst/catyclysm and catlyc lens and nukes, if you did that i believe this would be a greif free server again. -Synaxin

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: kaishenlong

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I have been looking for a no-restriction server, where I can build my little workshop and not have it blown up by griefers.

Do you have any bans on record? My record is clean.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I can play probably 10 hours a week, more if I have a free weekend. With a server that sounds as fun as this, I'll be playing as much as possible.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: crazyrock2000

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Recently ive been playing a server that was many things banned (i think banning tekkit items is stupid as noone can have a full tekkit experiance like that. I like servers that allow you to keep items on death because im fairly clumsy. I also like No Griefing servers because, well, noone likes it when you get griefed!)

Do you have any bans on record? Yes, on real Minecraft

If so, Why? ON TEKKIT I LOVE PLAYING NORMALLY. ^ because sometimes i say someting and get banned in 3 seconds. Sometimes i brake a block i shouldnt have. I WOULD NEVER GRIEF ANYTHING TEKKIT RELATED

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Well. Maby everyday it i dont get board or i dont have to study!

Please respond and check this email!

i found your server on fourms.technicpack.net!

Minecraft Name: ryan264

Why you would like the join the community here at SilliTekkit: The server looks like a lot of fun and it allows EE, Which I find a lot of servers don't. I also enjoy meeting new people and it seems like the community here seems pretty friendly. :3 Also quite tired of griefers and PvP so this would be a lot better.

Do you have any bans on record? No

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Hopefully a long time! :) I have a lot of free time apart from homework but besides that I enjoy spending my time on the computer.

[White-List Application]

IGN: dj360ninja

Why would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit?: I love tekkit. I play for hours on end so whitelisting me wont be a waste. I am a frendly player. I don't steal or kill. i just love playing.

Do you Have any bans on record?: Yes one. It was a random ban. I have no idea why i was banned. But i promise you i won't do anything wrong on your server.

Sincerly,

dj

Minecraft Name: The1Miner

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I have been looking for a server that has no banned items to play with my friend and this seems like a great server as you say you only accept people that seem to be friendly and don't grief.

If so, Why? I don't. :)

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I would play on Wednesdays and the weekends mostly but otherwise as much as I can and as long as the server is up.

Please may I ask if you could also whitelist my friend, his details are the same except his Minecraft name is 'PrimeLegend'. Thank you! :D

why not?

because no protect? there is no griefers dude.

who is grief getting ban in the sec he grief, the peoples there are respecting every player at the server

The server isnt worth it because sillibird is an abusing asshole, I was a mod on the server. He likes to joke around with people but god forbid you joke around with him or you get banned/demoted. HE has personally griefed my areas several times not to mention there have been 3 or 4 map wipes since i have been on this server, which has been about a month or two

Crazy: I'm not sure that's the right way to get un-banned...

I'd like to note that, while this server has a nice community, there is a serious griefing problem, and it is a technical mess, what with the server booting everyone with no warning every hour or so (destroying your klein star half the time), the protection plugin not working quite right, the mods having no ability to actually use the watchdog plugin...

That's not to say that it's a terrible place to be, but you definitely want to make your house hard to find, and there's no point in trying to build anything public since it'll immediately be Catalyst'd.

I

The server isnt worth it because sillibird is an abusing asshole, I was a mod on the server. He likes to joke around with people but god forbid you joke around with him or you get banned/demoted. HE has personally griefed my areas several times not to mention there have been 3 or 4 map wipes since i have been on this server, which has been about a month or two

I think u a little exaggerate, he is the owner he can do what he want at he's server

He can ban who ever he want, so dont cry like a little kid there is more servers..

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: luiniel

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I just want to play with my brother grimid on this server and not get greifed/raided and my brother and i dont grief/raid other people we mostly like to just help people and make our tech selling/making company for players to buy tech from

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? At least an hour everyday but I might go on holiday or something and might not be able to play but i play Tekkit everyday and i never play SinglePlayer

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: luiniel

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I just want to play with my brother grimid on this server and not get greifed/raided and my brother and i dont grief/raid other people we mostly like to just help people and make our tech selling/making company for players to buy tech from

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? At least an hour everyday but I might go on holiday or something and might not be able to play but i play Tekkit everyday and i never play SinglePlayer

if You Whitelist me please skype me my gamer skype is LuinielGaming