[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: MoreWeed

Do you have any bans on record? Nope

If so, Why? This would be the first time I've played a public server

Also, I'm not Mexican or a drug addict, thought I should say -.^

Would really like to join this server. Are there still no limitations on the things you can build?

I can prove it if you unban me... it won't get griefed... at all... i won't let him use my account

Whether it was you or your friend, your account was caught griefing. It is amazing how there has been NO griefing since you left. Don't take any of this offensively, your a nice person but what I'm saying is true.

Minecraft Name: ds4e

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because i am looking for a 24/7 whitelist server with all tekkit items (like world anchor :P jetpacks and other things) and to make friends with the community here.

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? All the weekends for around 2 hours and most weekdays for around 45 mins.

i hope to be able to meet the communty soon,

Thanks,

ds4e

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- here is my friends application,

Minecraft Name: It_nether_ends

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I have been playing tekkit for 2 months now and have been trying to start a town on various servers but have been greived i wish to join a whitelisted

server to try and play tekkit with a good community.

Do you have any bans on record? No not at all

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Most week Ends for 2-3 hours and also on fridays for 3 hours.

thanks

From It_nether_ends

Minecraft Name: the_shelby

Do you have any bans on record? No. I don't break rules.

If so, Why? N/A

This server sounds fantastic! I just want a place to build cool things with cool people and not worry about my stuff getting destroyed. Also, not having items banned is really helpful for achieving that goal.

Minecraft Name: Gunreaper, prefered to be called Mipp tho

Do you have any bans on record? Nope only been on about 5 servers so I haven't really had time to be banned xD

If so, Why?N/A

Just like a server where nothing is banned so I can do what I like with my house and no have problems when I'm running into a brick wall :3

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Candy_Face

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I search for a good tekkit server/community, and when I were looking on the tekkit forums I stumbled across this one and it seemed great to me. I would also like making new friends :]

Do you have any bans on record? No, sorry.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As long as I love tekkit, and that will be for a while :]

Why was I not accepted, do I have to write something about myself? I will try again.

IGN: HomelessPotato

Bans: None that I know of, I usually have played on tekkit servers until they were done.

Reason for ban?: I have not been banned

I am so glad that I have found a no banned blocks server, and from the looks of the pictures I do not put limits on your players. I want a no ban blocks so that I can harvest wheat with a DM pedastal and have unlimited food, but most servers will not allow them. Plus, the servers usually ban a bunch of other stupid blocks as well.

Why was I not accepted, do I have to write something about myself? I will try again.

IGN: HomelessPotato

Bans: None that I know of, I usually have played on tekkit servers until they were done.

Reason for ban?: I have not been banned

I am so glad that I have found a no banned blocks server, and from the looks of the pictures I do not put limits on your players. I want a no ban blocks so that I can harvest wheat with a DM pedastal and have unlimited food, but most servers will not allow them. Plus, the servers usually ban a bunch of other stupid blocks as well.

HomelessPotato, you've been banned from a server 8 times, and been banned from a total of 2 servers. Also DM pedestal is banned unless your a donator.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:legonard555

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:its no banned blocks adn its hard to find a good server without griefers and i have been looking for a server for 3 weeks now without finding anything

Do you have any bans on record?

If so, Why? yes i have one on lostcraft but i dont know why one day when i tried to log in it just said i had been permanently banned and it didnt say why

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?2 hours a day 5 days a week or more