[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can actually explain that griefing ban. I was hated on that server, so as a joke I placed leaves over a friends window he could see when he came on. Someone saw and thought it was griefing, also Rule 9 on that server was swearing, I said fuck, and was instantly banned. Also, this minecraft account goes back to when minecraft was only creative, one or two bans is normal, of which I forgot I had.

Dont listen to him. He griefed/stole from multiple members on the server.

You didn't set rank's up, AdiNec1 did.

LMFAO.. This is the worst lie in the world. Guys who are about to apply i private messaged silli asking him why he banned me, over hear he says " YOU GRIEFED/STOLE from multiple members of the server." when in the private message he saidA2jCH.png

Minecraft Name: jzpelaez

Do you have any bans on record? Yeah quite a few.

If so, Why? Well I will have to check that but I can promise you this. I dont grief steal or do garbage on servers anymore. So there is somethign to reasure you about whitelisting me on this fine tekkit server

Minecraft Name: jzpelaez

Do you have any bans on record? Yeah quite a few.

If so, Why? Well I will have to check that but I can promise you this. I dont grief steal or do garbage on servers anymore. So there is somethign to reasure you about whitelisting me on this fine tekkit server

Strike that what Umar said is enough for me to knwo this server will be garbage

Having problems conencting, getting messages saying my IC2 and railcraft mods are out of date. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it ranging from clearing the cache to deleting all tekit

files and installing to no avail. Any tips?

Edit: Had to run newest build. Problem solved

-={WHITELIST APPLICATION}=-

Minecraft Name: Shog456

Why?: I'm pretty bored, and SSP Tekkit isn't cutting it. My mouth dropped open in awe when I saw how amazing this server looked. I feel like I could have a lot of fun and build really cool things on this server.

Any bans?: No, but came close once when I was playing on my friends account and took some diamonds out of a chest that I thought were his... Needless to say, said friend was very mad when he found out.

How long will you play?: I should be able to get on for something like one hour on week-days and two hours on Sat./Sun.

LMFAO.. This is the worst lie in the world. Guys who are about to apply i private messaged silli asking him why he banned me, over hear he says " YOU GRIEFED/STOLE from multiple members of the server." when in the private message he saidA2jCH.png

Has anyone realized that since the picture is cropped, and that there is no date, this picture could of been photoshopped or google inspected. That could of just been a old message that had nothing to do with that, that he modified. I would never grief a player on my server- I value every member of my server, except for the ones that break rules like griefing, such as FrostByte3 (Umar). You may ask every member of our server-- ones that aren't banned for instance (Their opinions would be different) and they would say I would never do that. Actually, you can ask other moderators, they where on your case.

~SilliBird

(I'll get to new applications later)

Has anyone realized that since the picture is cropped, and that there is no date, this picture could of been photoshopped or google inspected. That could of just been a old message that had nothing to do with that, that he modified. I would never grief a player on my server- I value every member of my server, except for the ones that break rules like griefing, such as FrostByte3 (Umar). You may ask every member of our server-- ones that aren't banned for instance (Their opinions would be different) and they would say I would never do that. Actually, you can ask other moderators, they where on your case.

~SilliBird

(I'll get to new applications later)

Yeah you can ask any moderators for they can join the chat as they please. YOU SAID THERE IS NO TIME? THE TIME IS AT TEH BOTTOM OF EVERY MESSAGE -_____- I have no idea on how to photoshop and its not cropped, i can take a picture of my full screen if you like? You are one of the biggest liars in the world and im pretty sure u wont be having any new applications soon. And guys please dont apply for this owner has got to be the biggest lySkrUb.pnging douche in the world.

Oh yeah silli lol looks like your ip ban didn't work, im still on the server. I won't blow it up or anything cause im not like you, a caneving lying douche. Im just gonna play on your server like normal and you won't even know who i am.

Minecraft Name:mr_smiley__

Do you have any bans on record? no i dont piss off the admins or anyone

Why? i wish to join your server because i want to find a server with a freandly comunity and wont shut down every day. also in the past i have had some realy bad greafing problems every time i build machiens or a house

how long will you play on silli craft? quite aoult if not every day i wish to set up a cool base and help the community

Minecraft Name:mr_smiley__

Do you have any bans on record? no i dont piss off the admins or anyone

Why? i wish to join your server because i want to find a server with a freandly comunity and wont shut down every day. also in the past i have had some realy bad greafing problems every time i build machiens or a house

how long will you play on silli craft? quite aoult if not every day i wish to set up a cool base and help the community

If youre looking for a server with a friendly community, this is not the one.

(un-ban aplication)

Name: Johnywxz

Why did u get banned?: i accidentaly destroyed someones house with em catalyst i ddi know it was there i tried to even fix it!

When did get banned?:in ast summer dont remember the date

do u swear to not grief anymore make mistakes?: i SWEAR all me life i will do me best to keep using normal tools not EE

IM REALLY SORRY silli I DIDID WANT TO DO IT pleas accept me?

Sillicraft-1.png

[Dont have a technic forums account? No problem. You could also apply at our website, at http://bit.ly/TKZDCo .

Our website: Sillicraftgaming.enjin.com

Server IP: play.freezemc.com:25570

Server rules: No griefing, No PvP, No raiding etc.

Any mods removed/disabled from the base Tekkit Pack:No mods or items are removed

All major plugins on your server: Essentials, Worldguard, KeepItems,Tree assist,LWC,Logblock

A small section describing the server: I created this server because I was tired of tekkit servers in which admins/mods abused their powers. The result was this, which so far was a great success.

The expected uptime of the server: 24/7

A little bit about the community that is currently playing, or the kind of player you want in your server: The kind of player's I want on the server are people that are friendly and don't break rules.

Whitelist Application:

Minecraft Name:

Do you have any bans on record?

If so, Why?

[server hosted by FreezeMC! FreezeMC.com ]

Want to contact the server directly?

Our youtube:

How to update to Tekkit 3.1.3:

1.Open Technic Launcher [Dont log in]

2.Hit the "option" button below log in button

3.Hit manual build selection

4.Click on the pull down menu on the top right of the windows

5.Select "3.1.3| 1.2.5| Latest"

6.Click Ok

7.Click Login

8.Select Yes when prompted to update

Pictures: [Captions are for above pictures]

2012-11-07_133843.png

A factory.

2012-11-07_134735.png

Lolmagus working on his auto Solar Panel maker.

2012-11-07_143754.png

Mackf working on his castle.

2012-11-07_144003.png

Triquarter at his Base.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:tacktiiks

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:
i really want a server where people want to work together not blow each other up

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? like 1 to 2 hours a day