[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

Minecraft Name: lolzman3000

Do you have any bans on record? Nope.

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I would like to join the community because I can't seem to find a good tekkit

server anywhere, and by the looks of it, this is truly amazing.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Every day, or 2. Mostly on the weekend.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name: Captainsparkeiy ( i not L!)

Why do I wish to join: I have been looking for a server like this and now I found it and there is no worry of not being able to use items for my creations.

Have you been banned: no (if I did it was a long time ago in vanilla.

How long do I plan to play: as long as my parents will let me 2 hours on no school days and 1 hour on school days or more and also depends on my computer cause it can be bad at finding servers.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: ethanorg13

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:

I've been searching for a good tekkit server for awhile now and think i've found an awesome one (your's) i' an slightly above average player who can do almost all of redpower build and industrialcraft and have plans to build a factory that creates bread, watermelon and other plants like that which i'll sell to the community . i'm also a good mentor and have a tendancy to invite people to live around me and help them do better in tekkit.

Do you have any bans on record? Nope

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Usually i'll be able to play for at least 2 hours, but on weekend there's times were i've spent a whole day on a server without stopping.

[Whitelist application]

Minecraft name: MrMegazombiedude

Why would you like to join the community here at Sillitekkit: I think it sounds like a great server and its great that nothings banned so you can use compucraft unlike alot of other servers.

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, why

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? An hour most days and two or three hours on weekends

Minecraft Name: armsforsale

I feel I would be a great addition to your server because I do not like combat nor do I enjoy griefing/griefers. I consider myself to be a talented builder, I usually create intricate designs when I build.

I have never been banned, nor do I plan to ever be banned.

I plan to play on your server as much as possible. I usually find about 1-2 hours a day during the winter and summer but about .5-1 hours during the school year.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: LazyEddie

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I would like to join a server where Admins don't abuse their power.

Do you have any bans on record? No.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As long as possible.

Minecraft Name: Moryse

Do you have any bans on record?: Not sure how many, but yes

If so, Why?: Account was hacked, but now my password contains 25 characters (pain in the ass to login daily, but worth it.)

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit: Hard to say, never know what happens, but hopefully, this server will have what im looking for.

My minecraft name is MathewsonBro

I have had no kicks from servers before i like to use all things in tekkit and other servers had not let me do that.I am a master builder i am very good at EE and i am also good at the science part of it. Put me in the server and i shall make it look better and i am a great player i am fair and i kind and forgiving. Please respawnd to me thank you.