[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

Hey RTiger, FantasyChef, Chicken, Junky, and Azn. Probably not gonna play on this server again. I still have all my chests and condensers unlocked if you wanna use 'em. But if Silli says that they're duplicated and he wants/needs/required/whatever to delete them, then sorry for that. Chef I guess you can take over the EE mod. Azn if you want to join the group RailCraft would then be open I guess. And Silli I'm still saying that I didn't hack or duplicate, but you, Cheech, Albanian, AND Kitten believe I did, and since your all Mod or higher, it's your call, and I guess I did get the items a little to fast to seem legit... I can only handle starting from scratch so many times... :L. That's about it, sorry again you guys for pulling you all together for pretty much no really good reason at all and then just leaving. Also sorry for all this spam... last few said it pretty much, Error: -Won't load for whatever reason-, posted anyways somehow.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[WHITELIST APP]

Minecraft Name:WATS_THAT

Do you have any bans on record? No.Im not shore if there is a ban registry of the entire MC community

If so, Why?is this a trick question.If your bad you get banned if your good you dont.

would like to play on a white listed server i feel the community would be better played on other tekkit severs

but could never hide anything good enough good enough because of the divining rods think i will enjoy my time here with no pvp

or griefin and playing with my 3 friends already whitelisted donkeypanic kinglolpop samboss69.

i would play about 6-12hr total durin the week at est time form 5-6pm onwards? mans gotta work and got other games to play also

Whitelisted.

Hey RTiger, FantasyChef, Chicken, Junky, and Azn. Probably not gonna play on this server again. I still have all my chests and condensers unlocked if you wanna use 'em. But if Silli says that they're duplicated and he wants/needs/required/whatever to delete them, then sorry for that. Chef I guess you can take over the EE mod. Azn if you want to join the group RailCraft would then be open I guess. And Silli I'm still saying that I didn't hack or duplicate, but you, Cheech, Albanian, AND Kitten believe I did, and since your all Mod or higher, it's your call, and I guess I did get the items a little to fast to seem legit... I can only handle starting from scratch so many times... :L. That's about it, sorry again you guys for pulling you all together for pretty much no really good reason at all and then just leaving. Also sorry for all this spam... last few said it pretty much, Error: -Won't load for whatever reason-, posted anyways somehow.

We didn't say you duped/hacked on the second, newer time, only the first time because you gained gem armor in such short time.

Minecraft Name:scotty110101 Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want to play a server where im not limited to silly science every server ive played banned rm furnances and gem armor and omega klein stars and several rings of power

Do you have any bans on record?yes

If so, Why?i kept hitting the prison guards and running into safezones because before hand they followed me :C I will play the server until it goes down unless you start banning half of EE like other servers but I will play until it goes down or EE is demolished

Minecraft Name: MrLegacy119

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I would like to join because i love building in peace without the fear of being killed or griefed and this seems to be the perfect server to do this on.

Do you have any bans on record? No, but i have left multiple servers because they said that grief wasn't allowed but yet they didn't ban those who did grief anyways.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 2 or more hours a day.

Minecraft Name: wcs1998

Do you have any bans on record? Nope, but I did leave one server because someone sabotaged my nuclear reactor.

I hope to join this server because I like server that have no items banned, and I also hope to join because white-list servers have more security than grey-list servers. I will be able to play on SilliTekkit daily, with rare exceptions. I hope I can play Tekkit with you soon :)

Minecraft Name: Jellydonut78

Do you have any bans on record? None at all.

I really enjoy tekkit and am currently making a adventure map. I have experience playing, never grief, and enjoy smaller whitelisted servers so i can build and not worry about people stealing my stuff. Thank you for the app. ~ Jellydonut78

Minecraft Name: rischbieth

Do you have any bans: I have no bans whatsoever

I want to join SilliTekkit because I don't want to be worrying about griefers or hackers destroying my work. I also like the fact that the staff trusts the users and gives them the ability of crafting all items and not banning items that could be used for evil

Mc Name: Dzelda

Do you have bans: .... Oh yeah I forgot, people dont know me here. No, no I do not. I have never had a ban in my entire history of playing this game, and Ive been on some pretty rowdy servers :P

Why do I want to join?: Im bored, I come from a server that was pretty lax about item usage, and I am more than sure, this place is as well. I tend to watch servers work more than participate, and while Ive helped run several, I probably may or may not intermittently come by, unless the community is pretty outstanding. You know who you are awesome people -w- That said, whenever is cool with you.

Minecraft Name: JediOlive

Do you have any bans on record? Nope

Why do I want to be a part of the server? I was looking for a good server to play on and was pointed to this server by a friend. I noticed that you guys don't really have any banned items, which is a really important to me. From what I've heard this server has a pretty good community and I would like to be a part of it. I normally play on the weekend and occasionally during the week.

Whitelisted.

We didn't say you duped/hacked on the second, newer time, only the first time because you gained gem armor in such short time.

Second time was Kitten and Beastly... Mostly Kitten, and I don't really want to go through answering the same question 50 times only for it to be misunderstood as me keeping all the stuff I had from BEFORE the world and player info was wiped.

Oh and quick question, when you deleted my house and inventory for the whole reset thing, did you delete the stuff in my alchemy bag? Because when I made a new one all the items I put in there were still there, which led to me quickly getting everything back, and Kitten spending like 2 days asking me how I got all the stuff so quickly again. If you did, SOMETHING is seriously wrong here.

IGN: Monkeylab

I would like to join because I have extensive knowledge of the Tekkit modpack. I have been searching for a smaller server to play on due to the fact that all of the other servers I have previously played on are way too massive and take away from the small community that would form on a smaller server. I love watching small server players slowly bond over time and create amazing builds.

I have no bans on record

Thank-you for your consideration

~Monkeylab

hello, my name is laurits, tekkit name laurits_niebuhr

i was whitelisted not long ago, but then my little brother on 11 borrowed my computer and after that i was banned, i would really like to know what he did, cus i wont tell me, and then i ofc wanna play on my favourite server again, silitekkit, i am deeply sorry for the trouble

Do you have any bans on record? None.

I hope to join this server because the last server I was on didn't allow some weapons and this allows all of them. Also, I really don't like griefing so I like whitelisted servers because they have better security.