[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: Space_ow

Do you have any bans on record? Not that I know of. I might have one or two for stupid reasons.

If so, why? I like to joke around if someone wants to come and bug me. If I get abused by an admin I will try to get my stuff back and to calm stuff down and they seem to not like that.

Minecraft Name:Sargaras

Do you have any bans on record? Not that I know of.

If so, why? If I do then I have no clue.

Thank you for you not coming to my server, guys! :P

"11:55 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) SilliBird> wtf

11:55 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) AlbanianTerra> Wtf

11:55 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) AlbanianTerra> Shit server

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) SilliBird> 1 sec

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) AlbanianTerra> No wonder no one is on

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) SilliBird> yes

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) SilliBird> im off

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) SilliBird> be on later

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) AlbanianTerra> How do i make mining faster

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) SilliBird> go back to our server

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) AlbanianTerra> No

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) SilliBird> Hit speed mine

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) AlbanianTerra> I wanna grief

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) SilliBird> SJOT

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) SilliBird> wtf

11:56 AM [iNFO] <(Virtual) AlbanianTerra> Lets grief this"

Another priceless one:

"12:51 PM [iNFO] [xAuth] SilliBird has logged in

12:51 PM [iNFO] <(Virtual) SilliBird> 8===>

12:52 PM [iNFO] [WorldModes] Removing persisted inventory for SilliBird due to death

12:52 PM [iNFO] <(Virtual) SilliBird> fuck this server

12:52 PM [iNFO] <(Virtual) SilliBird> im griefng"

:D

Okay, it's really don't hard to enter if you read the signs or /rules - and follow their advices. :)

Feel free to try to grief, but please if you succeed, share the secrets with me.

Mine is supposed to be an Anarchy server, like our real world Earth.

You may kill, destroy, steal, and be evil, and may or may not suffer the consequences.

Also a special rule for the testing phase - if you discover a cheat, glitch, unbalance or error, and report it, you will get rewarded in wondrous or disgusting ways. :P

Also a special rule for the testing phase - if you discover a cheat, glitch, unbalance or error, and report it, you will get rewarded in wondrous or disgusting ways. :P

Good to know- Just dont advertise on other servers, It's against the technicforums rules.

I made a whitelist application on page 54, and later about 5 applications after mine you said "whitelisted". I tried to join the server but it said "You are not whitelisted on this server". Did you mean "whitelisted" to the application right above your reply that said "whitelisted" or did you just whitelist the name "vlamyro" instead of my Minecraft name which is "camshot1"?

Minecraft name: ykbrian644

Do you have any bans on record? No

I want to join because all servers I go on always have greifers all I want to do is to play tekkit with out have to hide everything and to have some fun

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit 1-2 hours a day a bit more on weekends. what is your time zone: I really don't know but around canada.