[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Whitelist Application]

Name: op40devon

Why You would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want to join a server where everyone is nice and my stuff will not get griefed

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Not sure about 3-7 hours on week days, i have school and mod duties on a vanilla server that i need to take care of.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Trey331

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because i have yet to find a server as impressive as this one, no banned items, and complete trust in its members. :)

Do you have any banned on record? No, and i dont plan to be, in forseeable future.

If so, Why? N/A, i have never been banned

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? To my hearts contempt, im sure, which would be at least 14+ hours a week.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft name: Allepallehiphop7

Why would you lïke to join the community here at Sillitekkit? Because it seems that it is a nice server with nice people and because of that I can learn more stuff :)

Do you have any bans on record? No.

If so, why?

How long will you be able to play on Sillitekkit? So much I want to play and have time for! :D

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: awesomekolt

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: The server sounds like a great opportunity to express my creativity.

Do you have any bans on record? yes

If so, Why? I`m not sure why. It was over 8 months ago. I think it was because it was because i told people about my server. The server said it didn`t have any rules but i got banned for it.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? as long as i can for at least 4 days a week. at least 2 hours for each of those days.

Minecraft Name: My Minecraft name is camshot1.

Do you have any bans on record?: I've been told i have one ban, but it was a year ago. This was before i bought this account from my friend, but now he has no access to this account so there is nothing to worry about :).

If so why?: I don't know what he did to get banned.

Minecraft Name:hobo2224 Why i want to join:to play tekkit with my friend who told me to get whitelisted and told me of nice admins and communitie

Do you have any bans on record? yes

If so, Why? once for breaking someone's brewing stand and it was not a permanent ban it was for 2 days ill play till it goes down

Minecraft Name: Captain_Bacon

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I can never find a good server with no greifing or mature players but i think SilliTekkit seems perfect after reading what it has to offer.

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 1-2 hours a day i have school and i usually have lots of homework.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: kofer99

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I like servers what have whitelist becuase i can play woth normal people what are not griefing me and other.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Maybe everyday for an 3-7 hours

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: martin_franko

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I like servers what have whitelist becuase i can play woth normal people what are not griefing me and other.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Maybe everyday for an 3-7 hours