[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: ethanjcfan01

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i would like to join your server because all the non-whitelisted servers i have played on i got griefed on :(

Do you have any bans on record? If so, Why? : Not a single ban

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: it depends. on weekdays maybe an hour or two. on weekends like 6 hours

Minecraft Name:20Hours

Do you have any bans on record? Yes, one.

If so, Why? When I first started playing Minecraft (I was stupid back then), for some reason I found joy in griefing and trolling people. I had poured water in someones house and the Admin banned me for it. I can assure you I do not grief or troll any more.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: zxLeg3ndxz

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I have been searching for countless days for a server without griefers and/or nothing banned.

Do you have any bans on record? None

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will try to be on every day/every second day

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: zxLeg3ndxz

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I have been searching for countless days for a server without griefers and/or nothing banned.

Do you have any bans on record? None

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will try to be on every day/every second day

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: The_Tapster

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Because i enjoy small servers, i have alot to offer and am very expreienced in tekkit.

Do you have any bans on record? yes

If so, Why? the server was hacked and the hacker banned me... thats it tho :/

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? A long time, 5 hrs each night depending on school, and homelife...

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: fuzzymanboob

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: looking for a server with friendly community. so i can show off what i can do with the mods.

Do you have any bans on record? No

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? as long as the server stays nice and likable