[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: helixdrago65

Do you have any bans on record?no

If so, Why?N/A

If i am not accepted may i please be sent a reason for my non-acceptance?i hope it is not

Much to ask for but i use it as a way to make myself better and correct any mistakes

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: c0mp4q123321

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I would love to join the community because I love small servers. Also because I hate it when people come along and destroy everything I worked hard.

Do you have any bans on record? If so, Why? : Yes I have. Once the server owner who was like a 8 year old kid freaked out because I made a suggestion for his spawn and banned me. Other than that no.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: I would be able to play for somewhere between 4-6 hours on week days and about 7-8 hours on the weekends.

Well I hope you let me join your server :D

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: mattkjake

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: My friend augdawn recommended me to this server and it seems like a friendly small server that is best for tekkit

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why? None

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Not a whole lot because of school and sports but I will be on whenever I get the free time.

Minecraft Name: LilBrasky33

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I have been searching for a non small non pvp server for me and my friends and this one seems like the right one.

If so, Why? None

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? About 2-8 hours a day

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: N0X_

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I want a good, largely vanilla tekkit experience, and most servers ban several items, making tekkit no longer fun/engaging.

Do you have any bans on record? I've been playing minecraft for a while, since alpha, so I cannot remember too well, but I do know for certain that I have one. I don't believe I have others, however.

If so, Why? That one I just mentioned is a bit of a question mark. There was a server I played on (not tekkit) and enjoyed building and stuff like that, and eventually was made an admin. I was an admin for a few months, until I got bored of it and stopped playing for a while. A few months later, when I wanted to see where the server had gone, I logged in, fell into some water which I had not logged off above, and was banned about 30 seconds later.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Generally as often as I can, and as it is the holidays that means quite a lot for now.

Since my cousin doesn't have a technic forums account, the following application is on his behalf"

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: L3ham

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: The forum post seemed very convincing that it was a fun server to play on

Do you have any bans on record? None

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Very often since I'm on holidays like N0X_, and am looking for a good tekkit experience, normally several times a week

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: tw1n2w1n

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i would like to get on a server where nothing is banned

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? i can play it through the whole week

minecraft name: somone122

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: im looking for an active tekkit server to play on, and not a public one. (always get grifed/killed there)

Do you have any bans on record? no

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? almost every day of the week

Minecraft Name: CedricAnne97

Do you have any bans on record? Yes, one... I think

If so, Why? Because I built a blazerod generator... It was said nowhere that they were banned, but apparently they were.

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit? I want to have a server where I can play on without being enormously restricted.

I like to play with others too, but I wanted a whitelist server, because you don't get griefed as much on those compared to public servers.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Everyday... I think :P

SiiliBird, please help!

My minecraft name is Shog456, and I became whitelisted to your server. I was having a lot of fun, believe me, you're doing a great job of the server! On this day, I was playing on your server, when someone changed my nickname! They continued to do this, making it things like PENI5 and LOL_IM_NOT_SORRY, as well as CHEECH_IS_GAY! I was kicked from the server, and when I came back, the evil member of your staff was issuing /me commands as myself. This continued, until I was banned from your server! I highly reccomend that you discover who did this, and I would be highly grateful if you could unban me.

-Shog456