[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:ENDERX43

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I would like to find a server where me and my friends can play.

Do you have any bans on record? No.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Hopefully a little bit a week if I have time

This is my friends application he sent me through skype

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name:Conjoining

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I Like small communities where I know everyone so I can get to know them !

Do you have any bans on record? No.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 5-7 hours a day !

New

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: samboss69

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: i would like to join because i have been looking for a tekkit sever for a very long time. i love to build and create things with friends its always better together.. i ply on levelup and its time for a change in pace

Do you have any bans on record? not sure how do i check im guessing no but tell me if im wrong

if so why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? well how much time do you have for me 2-3 hours a day i have alot of time for a good server

Minecraft Name: SwordFlight6216

I would like to join this server because I feel i am very good with tekkit and machines, and I enjoy making amazing buildings in vanilla. Tekkit allows me to take these buildings to the next level with automation.

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why? I have not had any bans.

I can play a good hour+ a day.

Minecraft Name: lazydj2

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: To build things without the items needing donations or higher ranks to be unlocked and to build awesome machines and factories

Do you have any bans on record? One from saying hi and getting insta banned...

If so, Why? Above

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I can play on the weekends and here and there on the weekdays

Minecraft Name: Mewrulez99

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I want to be on a server that wont have abusing admins restricted items and griefers

Do you have any bans on record? none so far and it will stay that way :)

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? on the weekends and most of the weekdays

[Whitelist Application]

IGN: Android_6

No bans on any server.

Searching for a mature tekkit server with other ppl looking to have fun and build, a real community. Tired of logging on to other servers to find my things destroyed and items missing. I hope I can find that here!!

I'm able to play most weekdays in the evening to late nights, and thru out the weekends all day.

Minecraft Name: dc123621

Do you have any bans on record? only 1

If so, Why?I follow rules always, only time i didnt was when the server admins and owners were very unfriendly and were jerks lol, but the reason i would like to join this server is because im trying to find a good tekkit server, no grief or pvp for my tekkit lets play series on youtube :D had one before but it hasnt been up for a few days and i really want to record alot of this series, thanks for your consideration :D

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: rudio13

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Becuase my friend (multisolve99) playing on this server and he sais it is great.

Do you have any bans on record? No

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Around 2 hours per day

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Joshbevo123

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Becuase i would like to play and have fun, not get grifed and team up with other players for funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? when i have the time

Minecraft Name:WATS_THAT

Do you have any bans on record? No.Im not shore if there is a ban registry of the entire MC community

If so, Why?is this a trick question.If your bad you get banned if your good you dont.

would like to play on a whitelisted server i feel the community would be better played on other tekkit severs

but could never hide anything good enough good enough because of the divining rods think i will enjoy my time here with no pvp

or griefin and playing with my 3 friends already whitelisted donkeypanic kinglolpop samboss69.

i would play about 6-12hr total durin the week at est time form 5-6pm onwards? mans gotta work and got other games to play also