[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: OliverGriffin

Bans on record? Yes

Why? My friend blew up his own ship by accident when using a cannon. I laughed... (My server too :P)

Also on a hardcore world or something. I logged in and fell out of the sky and died. Was banned for an hour.

So not really, I have no real bans for doing's anything bad.

Extra random bit at the end because I felt like it...: I love small communities and building - especially cool contraptions. I hate PVP (i suck at it - partially due to lag) and griefers. Most of all I hate TNT/explosives destroying stuff and landscapes.

Minecraft Name: TheLegitPenguin

Do you have any bans on record? Yes, i believe i have one

If so, Why? Joined a server to see someone hacking and greifing a protected area, when I tried calling him out

he teleported away and said it was actually me, turns out the guy was a "trusted player" so the owner believed him, therefore wrongfully banning me.

The server has since been taken down for obvious reasons.

My friends and I have been looking for a good tekkit server with a nice community and minimal items banned, and this one looks promising

Thank you for considering, and I hope to see you all ingame :D

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:roodypoo15

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: because i can actually use EE and other things like a destruction catalyst. i dont like having my stuff griefed and the majority of servers with no banned items allow griefing.

Do you have any bans on record?NOPE. i got 1 a long time ago for my old username. but it has been changed since then. and the ban was resolved.

If so, Why?*Above*

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?i'll play every day. :)