[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already miss you guys... none of the tekkit servers I played on were as fun. Q.Q Almost every item is banned, mods go trigger happy, griefers EVERYWHERE...

But I also don't wanna keep pissing you guys off. Anyway I can make you guys not question every move I make? I'll do ALMOST (I still have a line.) anything to get back on. If me getting Gem Armor to quickly caused the problem, I'll completely stay away from all EE. Although out of fear I might leave whenever I notice Kitten is on... :V

[Whitelist Application]

IGN: Ninstet

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit?: I am a great fan of Tekkit, however i've been struggling to find a Tekkit server with a good community, without lots of the items banned.

Do you have any bans on record?: No

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: 2-3 hours a day approximately. Sometimes I will play a lot more though.

Thanks, Ninstet.

Minecraft Name: zekkyman1234

why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit? Because I wanna join a great server that have great members and together with them build the most awesome things!

Have you read and agree to the rules? Yes why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit

Do you have any bans on record? Not that I know of:)

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: motocrossdom123

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: because most off the tekkit servers I have played on just get grieved and I just want to play on a server where I don't get griefed and I think that this is the one

Do you have any bans on record? Nope

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? About 4 or5 hours on Saturday and Sunday and about 2 in the week