[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok if any admins see this i got somethings to say

1.pls pls ban world anchors or kick ppl who attempt to make them

2.fix restrictions i cant even break blocks to start mining

3.:) that nice spawn of yours could use a builder and im the guy for the job

il be back tomoro

and it be awsome if you stoped accepting every person who try"s to white list well give or take just boost your awarness with grefers im a builder and id hate some aditional block lag and burt pixle art :)

Minecraft Name:ThisMustBeHalo

Have you read and agree to the rules? Yup

Do you have any bans on record? Only one, but it's a misunderstanding

If so, Why? Server op accidentally banned me, he was trying to ban a known griefer. I have been unbanned from that server.

Tekkit knowledge: I am a noob, but I do brush up on the Tekkit Wiki and have a good understanding of how it works.

ok if any admins see this i got somethings to say

1.pls pls ban world anchors or kick ppl who attempt to make them

2.fix restrictions i cant even break blocks to start mining

3.:) that nice spawn of yours could use a builder and im the guy for the job

il be back tomoro

and it be awsome if you stoped accepting every person who try"s to white list well give or take just boost your awarness with grefers im a builder and id hate some aditional block lag and burt pixle art :)

1) No, world anchors aren't banned.

2) There is no restrictions holding anyone from mining, you may be mining in someone's land or too close to spawn. Tell an admin/moderator to check it in-game.

3) There is no need, I've seen your construction abilities, but it's okay for now since the spawn is planned out:).

Minecraft Name:

stampede247

Have you read and agree to the rules?

Yes

Do you have any bans on record?

Nope :)

(Not sure if this questions still applies) How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?

Whenever my internet works and I have time. Just wanted to join a nice server and meet some people.