[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:Weegee_9000001.

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Because I have been looking for a friendly tekkit

Community to finish my tekkit education in

Do you have any bans on record?No.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?Half an hour to four hours depending.Longer if I have an in

progress project.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

minecraft name: stev2125

do you have any bans on record?:No

I wanna join this server because i hate coming on too a server for like 2 hour's then log off for food then come back and all the hard work you just did has been grief'd and all my stuff's gone so i just want a server where i don't have to worry about that.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: danlan21

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I've been looking for a tekkit server taht doesnt ban half the mods in tekkit and I found you guys!

Do you have any bans on record?1, but its cuz I was strip mining and the admin thought I was using X-ray, but I wasnt. ( Stupid admins )

If so, Why? Refer to above^^

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?Until the server shuts down.

I would really like to join!

Hey, could I join your series. we could do some smp?

Reply please

sorry i already have a partner in tekkit. the series is a play threw as i teach my friend tekkit, but you could always sneak your way to fame threw one of are videos via showing us around your facility if you have built a unique system of some kind.

and can someone pleas tell me; what is the community like on this server? iv traversed many servers in the past, all of witch have been infested with trolls bent on pillaging and murder. but those were public servers. im hoping a wight list server will be different.

sorry i already have a partner in tekkit. the series is a play threw as i teach my friend tekkit, but you could always sneak your way to fame threw one of are videos via showing us around your facility if you have built a unique system of some kind.

and can someone pleas tell me; what is the community like on this server? iv traversed many servers in the past, all of witch have been infested with trolls bent on pillaging and murder. but those were public servers. im hoping a wight list server will be different.

OK well I havent been white liste yet either so yeah...

But good luck with your guys s series! :)

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name:911hades

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because it looks like a good server to play on and make friends and just Tekkit

Do you have any bans on record: 1

If so, Why? Someone hacked a server and banned everyone

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? If I can 7:00-10:00 on Mon.-Fri. Central US time and almost all day weekends.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft IGN: 19bauer99

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want to join this server beacuse my friends are playing on it.

Do have any bans on record? Nope!!!

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will play as much as i can.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft IGN: Ultimay

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I used to play on a whitelisted server with no banned items by the name of FuryTekkit, but it turned into a public server WITH banned items, so I'm looking for another one.

Do have any bans on record? Not that I remember.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 0-5+ Hours a day, I've been deprived of Tekkit lately. (GMT)