[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: mike57191

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I want to join a server that has no banned items so I can enjoy the full experince of Tekkit with friends.

Do you have any bans on record? No, I haven't

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Mostly on weekend, however I offten play in the middle of the week also.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MINECRAFT NAME: Covertcreeper

WHY WOULD I WANT TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY HERE AT SilliTekkit: Because i want a server where i cant lose my stuff and a server with nothing banned.

DO YOU HAVE ANY BANS ON RECORD?: Kind Of

IF SO. WHY? Because it was my friends private server and every time i beat him at a mini game he would ban me.

HOW LONG WOULD I PLAY ON SilliTekkit: Until i've built every machine and the most advanced factory ever. Plus some basic magic (I'm an engineer)

First question: what is the community like on this server?

Second question: how many bans have occurred on the server?

Therd question: what Fandome of furrys commenly join this server?

Forth question: what add ons dose the server run?

1) Community is probably one of the best.

2) Quite a few to be honest but the server has been up for long, I'd say about a ban every 2 days average.

3) -Ask Sillibird

4) Factions, IConomy, LWS, Logblock, Swatchdog (For safer server), KeepItems and a few more.

Well guys, SilliBird installed factions. Said for himself you can grief, came to my base and enemied us. Griefed us with stuff he had spawned in, also used ./f admin on to bypass faction anti-griefing. So I went to his base and blew up some collectors which is nothing to what he did. But then again I get banned for this. 1) I didn't break any rules, 2) He enemied us first, 3) Griefed us massively, a few collecters isn't anything compared to what he did. Yet I'm here banned:) I respected SilliBird from the first day I joined and eventually I became an admin, I changed the server massively. Helped Sillibird helped others and helped the server it self too. So what was he on about he didn't like it when admins abused they're powers, so he made a server, so he was able to abuse his powers. Bye guys:) Whether he unbans me or not is his choice.

He did this to me also, but i didnt even grief his stuff or anything

I don't know what you did so I can't say, but he should be gratefull. Oh and also he nuked my place once like a few weeks ago for no reason, when factions wasn't installed so griefing = Perm ban. I think it is he who needs to check the rules.

He did the same thing, teleported into my base, filled it with lava,(Oh and he also destroyed my locked chests and cleared my inventory) and then repeatedly teleported to me every time i left spawn and killed me. Then i said i was done for the night, and he banned me.