[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

1) Community is probably one of the best.

2) Quite a few to be honest but the server has been up for long, I'd say about a ban every 2 days average.

3) -Ask Sillibird

4) Factions, IConomy, LWS, Logblock, Swatchdog (For safer server), KeepItems and a few more.

1. how dos swatchdog work?

2. what are the bans normally for?

i guess the only way to truly tell if this server is right for my friend and I is to play on it a few days. i see that i need my minecraft username and state any bands i have, but is there anything ells i need to list? and I'm pretty sure i don't have any bans, but is there a way to check for sure?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. how dos swatchdog work?

2. what are the bans normally for?

i guess the only way to truly tell if this server is right for my friend and I is to play on it a few days. i see that i need my minecraft username and state any bands i have, but is there anything ells i need to list? and I'm pretty sure i don't have any bans, but is there a way to check for sure?

Swatchdog is a grief checking plugin, Using a command you can check who griefed.

You can get banned for griefing non enemy factions or unprotected land, etc.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Septicarmadillo

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: The server that I was playing on recently was only up for about two days out of every seven, so I started looking for a reliable server with what seems a friendly community. After looking at several different servers, I came across this one. What I read about it made it stand out from the crowd. With the time that it is up being reliable, the way players cooperate with one-another, and the sense of community the being the way it is (or so I gathered from posts) makes it a server I want to play on.

Do you have any bans on record: No I do not.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? If my schedule continues the way it is right now, I could do about 2-3 hours a for about four-five days a week.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: FalloutCraft03

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I've always had trouble finding a good, dedicated server that didnt have tons of banned items or abusive admins, and I'm hoping SilliTekkit will finally be that one good server I've been looking for.

Do you have any bans on record?: Nope. I'm a trustworthy player.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: Very oftenly. I love tekkit and play almost every day, And I don't have any other good servers to play on.

[whitelist Application]

Minecraft name: Boogeyman0034

Why would you like to join our community?: There is no good tekkit servers and i would like to give your's a try.

Do you have any banns on record: No i am a legit player.

How long will you be able to play on SillieTekkit: Almost every other day.

[WhiteList Application]

minecraft name: vanillarainbow

tekkit knowledge: since the first realease

i really would like to join this server it is very interesting :D

Edit: can you whitelist also my best friend barba93? we have readed and accepted the rules of the server and we are waiting for play as soon as possible! And no: we haven't never been banned, I was a MOD of the server ceneridiatlantis.it!

what information do i need to submit for admittance into this server, and how dos the white list admittance process go? this would be my first time ever trying to get into a white list server.

Minecraft in game name:

Any bans?

If so why?

-Warning we check your bans with a trusted website, so very few if any people with bans get on.