[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: beckey12

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: The server I was previously on was shut down due to inactivity of the host (and eventually many of the players stopped apart from me and a couple others). I think I was a valuable asset to the server though and I think I did a good job of getting along with everyone (even after one or disagreements between the others). I'd love to feel like part of a community again and I have a great love of tekkit (I guess I'm a massive nerd like that :P - well I guess we all are). I feel like I have a good knowledge of lots of aspects of the game and I'm eager to learn more.

Do you have any bans on record? No, don't worry, I'm as clean as a whistle (excuse the predictability of that simile). :')

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Most likely every day. :D I look forward to hearing from you.

[Whitelist Application]

IGN: skylord_Josen

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I have no tekkit servers that are worth playing on and I'm bored out of my mind playing alone.

Do you have any bans on record? just one, and it was a mistake.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? aslong as I'm not at my friends or doing homework I'll be playing on this server or my regular minecraft server.

Minecraft Name: brock4691

Do you have any bans on record? Yes, I currently have one ban in place.

If so, Why? The reason I have a ban in place is because I was caught using the Red Matter Furnace dupe glitch, this ban is being lifted when the server comes back after maintence.

Whitelist Application:

Code:

Minecraft Name: VernoDito

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

I would like to join a friendly and small server, where i can experience tekkit to its finest with other people. Most servers have alot of items banned, which is for obvious reasons (griefing), but that's not the reason why i got Tekkit ;).

I know the basics of tekkit, but not the super advanced stuff, since i got it not so long ago. However I do learn fast, and I am eager to learn.

I would never grief, and I'd like to make some MC friends :]

Minecraft Name: lathis

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Did host a small tekkit server for my old wow guild, but they lost interest so i took it down D: so now im looking for a new home to build on, with friendly community to build with :D

Do you have any bans on record? Nope

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: mgod458

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: The server is brand new I search a nice server where aren't people which are overpowered when you join

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? i can play normally 3hrs a day

[Whitelist Application]

Minercraft Name: Pepalito2

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I would like to play on a whitelist tekkit server were it is not crowded and I can help people out on the server because I have been playing tekkit for 3 months now and know alot about it.

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? About more than 3 hours a day.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: taz0r53rekk

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I would like to play on a tekkit server where EE2 isn't banned and a tekkit server where I don't have to deal with mean people.

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will play almost everyday, unless I have homework, until I either get bored or rage quit.

Minecraft Name: moikeee and himynamesjamie (we app. together to save time)

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because Our last server went down sadly :'(

Do you have any bans on record? Never banned.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? at least 3 hours a day, we're addicted ha and we don't mind showing new comers the rope.