[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

Minecraft Name: sir_James_awsome

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit? Me and my friends (joelhirons, baggebird96) have been looking for a server since our last one went offline for unexplained reasons, and this seems like a good server! (Bonus info - i was mod [inline to be admin...] on previous server)

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why? Never been banned

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? depends, 0-3 (maybe more) daily

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name:

SirSmashy

Do you have any bans on record?

No

If so, Why?

N/A

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit?

Ive been looking for a small, uncomplicated Tekkit server with a mature community that allows for little to no restrictions.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?

0-2 hours on weekdays (maybe more), much longer on weekends

minecraft user: Enderguy37081

why do i want to join the community: i want to join to help out and make a cool factory and lots of friends

How long will i be able to play: i would be able to play everyday depends if im grounded

Bans: Yes, only death bans on vanilla servers because i fell off stuff on spawn and died nothing bad only lasted 30 seconds

Minecraft Name: DECLUBEX

Do you have any bans on record? No.

If so, Why? See above.

Also, could you please whitelist my friend?

Minecraft Name: RJ02

Do you have any bans on record? Not that I know of.

If so, Why? See above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One last thing, if you want I can make youtube videos of RJ and I playing on your server. If you want me not to, just let me know.

Minecraft name: Phe0nixFire

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit? Me and my friends (joelhirons, baggebird96, sir_james_awsome) had left our previous server as we had done so much and i would like a new challenge on a different server.

i was a mod on that server

i have worked on many projects such as spawn towns for servers

have i been banned: no i have never been baned

how long will i play on this server: till i die :D hahahaha i will probably go on daily for hours

if you let me in i will do many things for the community

Minecraft Name: Serter_

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: The server is brand new I search a nice server where aren't people which are overpowered when you join

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Different but except wendesday and thursday at least an 1 hour per day