[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Gameguy86

Why would you like to join the sillitekkit community?: I havnt found a tekkit server thets right for me, and i my creations are safer on whitelisted servers.

Do you have any bans on record?: yes, 1

If so why?: I destroyed my own house so i could move to a less populated area, and my neighbor reported it as a griefed house so they banned me for destroying my own house.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?: at least once every 2 days, and alot on the weekends.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Kristina718

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: it seems like a friendly server without all the good stuff in tekkit being disabled.

Do you have any bans on record? No

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I hope till server shuts down but you never know ^.^ i have alot of free time due to a disability to.

Minecraft Name: xulfer

Do you have any bans on record? No.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Indefinitely. Every server I've enjoyed playing on I've stuck with. SilliTekkit seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. It's smaller, whitelisted, and doesn't seemingly have half the items banned.

Minecraft name: ebopalisesy

Do I have any bans on record? No.

How long will I be able to play on SilliTekkit? Probbably forever.

I really hate servers that let greifing and PVP happen and it is very hard to find one that has no PVP. This server seemed like an interesting choice because I have never tried a whitelised server before.

how long will I be able to play on SilliTekkit? Probbably forever.

Minecraft Name:rhormitc777

Do you have any bans on record? no i do not have any bans on my record

If so, Why?

I really hate servers that let greifing and PVP happen and it is very hard to find one that has no PVP. This server seemed like an interesting choice because I have never tried a whitelised server before.

Quafles whitelist appliacation

Minecraft Name: Krasno

Bans on record: Very few only due to personal issues

My reason for wants to join silli tekkit is im sick of playing on tekkit servers with no banned items or stupid admins.

I would probably be on medium maybe like ill pop on sometimes if im busy but I have a life but I play minecraft as a hobby

One last thing I would like to ask if youtube recording is alowed because I have one and I want to record

Quafles whitelist appliacation

Minecraft Name: Krasno

Bans on record: Very few only due to personal issues

My reason for wants to join silli tekkit is im sick of playing on tekkit servers with no banned items or stupid admins.

I would probably be on medium maybe like ill pop on sometimes if im busy but I have a life but I play minecraft as a hobby

One last thing I would like to ask if youtube recording is alowed because I have one and I want to record

whoops grammar error Wanting

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Ninja_Dazer

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I heard that this was a good tekkit server from a friend on the server and I do own a server but I get bugged all the time on that so I would like to join this one.

Do you have any bans on record? No and I don't plan to get banned in the future :P

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As long as the server is up I should be on most of the time just building things on the server if I was ever to get bored with tekkit

Minecraft Name: Eileithia

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Tired of playing single player, and looking for a good community to start out with in multi-player.

Do you have any bans on record? No

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? A couple hours a day.

when i try to logon it tells me i need to get the mod

mod_immichunkloaders rev3.2

anyone know why this happens and how to fix it??

ps i have forestry installed.

The server does not have forestry on. That might be the cause, Try removing it. If that fails make sure you are updated to the latest 3.1.2 version of tekkit

Minecraft name:

wheels_wagon

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:it has nothing banned which is sweet! and i love people!

Do you have bans record? no sir i do not

How long will you be able to play on Sillitekkit? 3-5 hours a day