Sign in to follow this  
sillibird

[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

ok ok the one greifing ban i got was only beacause i was spamming a nother server i ip which happens to be my favorite vanilla server and a whole group of us went out and greifed servers i was just showing dedication to my friends on the server and the server itself

ok ok the one greifing ban i got was only beacause i was spamming a nother server i ip which happens to be my favorite vanilla server and a whole group of us went out and greifed servers i was just showing dedication to my friends on the server and the server itself. does this change anything?

Alright silli, Since i cant reach you any other way ill do it here.

Alright guys im revealing a situation So read this.

1. Silli, you shouldnt take diamonds from somone for somthing thats build in the game thats a douche move

Kicking me TWICE not to tell him was to far so then i told him so u fucking BAN ME? Real douche move.

Alright silli, Since i cant reach you any other way ill do it here.

Alright guys im revealing a situation So read this.

1. Silli, you shouldnt take diamonds from somone for somthing thats build in the game thats a douche move

Kicking me TWICE not to tell him was to far so then i told him so u fucking BAN ME? Real douche move.

If thats not abuse, I dont know what is.

Minecraft Name: TheMineCraft575

Do you have any bans on record? one.

If so, Why? An guy was annoyng me so i griefed him.You can guess what happened. EDIT: i learn from mistakes,so that wont happen again.

Minecraft Name: blank_faced

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: because i want a fun gaming enviroment to play with my budz

Do you have any bans on record?: no im still kinda new to servers

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit: Mostly weekends but sometimes on weekdays, though not likely.

Minecraft name: Ghstly

Do you have any bans on record?: One.

If so, Why?: I was accused of x-raying, though I wasn't.

I tend to mine for long periods of time.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name MathuRoads

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want to join because i want to be on a good server and this sever sounds like it is a good server.

Do you have any bans on record?No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I will be able to play almost 9 to 13 hours on a day during the weekend.

[Whitelist Application]

IGN: SkullMan_7176

WHy would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I heard recently there was a map reset or something and i think it will be like everyone has started over so its a good way to play without getting rich simply by someone giving you stuff cause they're rich.

DO you have any bans on record: I was banned once because i "greifed my brother" when he told me to destroy his house. My brother is FallenScorpio and is on the server

How long will yo be able to play on SIlliTekkit: For 4-5 hours a day

Minecraft Name: clemsonfan001

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

This server sounds really fun and I haven't been able to find a server that I will not be griefed/stolen from/raided. :D

Minecraft Name: gianthero

Do you have any bans on record? nope

If so, Why?

I like servers with a smaller community and ones that won't get griefed in the first second of playing, so i think this server would be right for me