[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

Whitelist Application:

Minecraft Name: ThrowStuff

Do you have any bans on record?

no.

I'd like to join your community because you guys seem cool, and most other servers ban timers/ee/etc to the point that it's like "why don't you just say you're hosting a vanilla minecraft server if you're hosting a vanilla minecraft server?"

Many many hours a day.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: jamesp2000

Why would you like to join the community at SilliTekkit: Because I am bored of being griefed on most servers and getting stolen from, and I would like to be on a server where I can just play with my friends for a while.

Do you have any bans on record: None that I know of.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit: About 1-4 hours a day as I have lots of schoolwork to do.

Thank you for reading and if you do whitelist me please to it as quickly as possible.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft name: jontecool

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I'm quite new at tekkit (but i can the basics) and i think it would be nice to learn some more. Btw this looks like a nice server.

Do you have any bans on record: Just one on ordinary minecraft for fly hacking. I was a real noob and didn't know that it was illegal.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I think as long as i want :D

Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: darkvoid832

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Tired of griefers and it looks like a good community

Do you have any bans on record? Yes

If so, Why? Due to my friend telling me on this server you were allowed to raid but it turns out you wernt

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Daily

Application:

Minecraft Name: Moebius13

Do you have any bans on record? If so, Why? None so far that I know of. And I hope it will stay that way.

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Since the server i've been playing on is down and doesn't look like it is going back up anytime soon, I'm looking for a new one on which to settle.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As long as I can afford with school and stuff

(probably 1 - 3 hours per day, longer on weekends)

My Timezone: GMT + 1 (Berlin)

P.S.: I looked at the pics and I must admit that I am still far from being that good at building stuff. Hope that doesn't matter...

Minecraft name: MasterR3dstone

Do you have any bans on record? If so, why? I have no bans that I know of.

Why would you like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Well, I'm kind of a newbie at Tekkit so I'm looking to join a community where I can build in piece, without the worry of being griefed. I know how it feels like, being an ex server owner myself.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? As long as Tekkit still catches my interest, and as long as I have time ;)

My timezone: GMT +2 ( I live in Romania)

[White-list Application]

Minecraft Name:

- AdiNec1

Do you have any bans on record? If so, Why?

- I do not have any ban that I know of.

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:

- I want a server to play on. I am a beginner in Tekkit.

This server seems interesting. I also like the "Keep items" rule.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?

- Maybe 1-2 hours every weekday and 3-4 hours on weekends.

Can't be exactly sure.

What is your Time Zone?

-I am living in the Eastern Time Zone (Canada).

IGN: Aplw21

Do you have any ban records: no I do not

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I want to be on a server were you can go mining for supplies and come back in a few minutes and your house not be grieved or looted

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit: on the weekdays t depends many 1-2 on weekends 3-4

What is your time zone: Eastern United States California to be percise

IGN: Rage_Milk

Do you have any ban records: nope

I want to join because i'm looking for a fun community and I have a friend who plays on your server, he let me use his forum account to make this post.

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? a few hours a day. more on weekends

What is your time zone: Eastern standard time.