[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[White-List Application]

IGN: frizzbee99

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit?: well, because it seems every server I go on I get greifed for no reason and no-one helps me so i want a trustable community.

Do you Have any bans on record?: only one because of a friend blaming me for a flint+steel attack which I didn't do

How long will you be able to play in Sillitekkit?: 1-2 hours a day (unless my pc is down) until you get sick of me (or the server is shut down).

regards,

frizzbee99

[White-List Application]

IGN: frizzbee99

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit?: well, because it seems every server I go on I get greifed for no reason and no-one helps me so i want a trustable community.

Do you Have any bans on record?: only one because of a friend blaming me for a flint+steel attack

How long will you be able to play in Sillitekkit?: 1-2 hours a day (unless my pc is down) until you get sick of me (or the server is shut down).

regards,

frizzbee99

also im 13 if your wondering

Minecraft Name: idan10000

Do you have any bans on record? no

I wanna join this server because i wanna play tekkit without any items banned and i wont get griffed or stealled.

i will play as much as i can but i still have school so it will be around 1-3 hours a day

Minecraft Name:Podrax

Do you have any bans on record? Yes.

If so, Why?: I have been banned for dumb reasons like griefing MY own house and killing MY own dogs because I didnt want them anymore.

I really want to join this server because I have been looking for a server like this for a long time and I want to enjoy the time being here and playing with friends without any tekkit items banned and not being griefed.

And i will play on this server alot if I have time but right now I got a hell lot of homeworks and stuff so I will play the most of the time when I got the time.

[White-List Application]

IGN: billy225500

Why would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit?: I really like tekkit loads and i normaly play tekkit for 12 hours so i would normaly be on all the time and every server i have been on got good items banned but this one with everything allowed made me want to join as i say i would love to play on this server thanks.

Do you Have any bans on record?: No

regards,

billy225500

Sillicraft-1.png

Our website: Sillicraftgaming.enjin.com

Server IP: play.freezemc.com:25570

Server rules: No griefing, No PvP, No raiding etc.

Any mods removed/disabled from the base Tekkit Pack:No mods or items are removed

All major plugins on your server: Essentials, Worldguard, KeepItems,Tree assist,LWC,Logblock

A small section describing the server: I created this server because I was tired of tekkit servers in which admins/mods abused their powers. The result was this, which so far was a great success.

The expected uptime of the server: 24/7

A little bit about the community that is currently playing, or the kind of player you want in your server: The kind of player's I want on the server are people that are friendly and don't break rules.

Whitelist Application:

Minecraft Name:

Do you have any bans on record?

If so, Why?

[server hosted by FreezeMC! FreezeMC.com ]

Want to contact the server directly?

Our youtube:

Pictures: [Captions are for above pictures]

2012-11-07_133843.png

A factory.

2012-11-07_134735.png

Lolmagus working on his auto Solar Panel maker.

2012-11-07_143754.png

Mackf working on his castle.

2012-11-07_144003.png

Triquarter at his Base.

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: brucal007

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: to play with nice and friendly people also the server is awesome and this is the greatest server for me

Do you have any bans on record? a few because my enemy in the other servers always accuse me that im an hacker but im not

If so, Why?`above

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? i can go online in the server for 5 hrs if i am sick all day

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: Xpro

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Been looking for a safe, enjoyable server where a 101 items arnt banned.

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? When ever i want to.

[white-list application]

Minecraft Name: brucal007

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: to find a place with nice people and a place that i want to call heaven

Do you have any bans on record? yes

If so, Why? because 1 I was banned because i was framed 2 when i killed a guy who killed me in an pvp area he told the owner i was using kill aura but i am not i wanted to join others but when i onlined they nuked the whole server so i want to start fresh in this server a new beginning for me

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? umm like 5hrs if im sick ill play all day

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: AlbanianTerra

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I have been searching for a good server for 2 weeks, this seems like the best one, i'm just afraid of getting grief.

Do you have any bans on record? No

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Average 2h a day, unless something important comes up.