StefancrafterHD

[FIXED][LAUNCHER : MINECRAFT DON'T STARTS!]FILE VERSION NOT FOUND

Question

[ERROR][HELP] ERROR : FILE VERSION:JSON NOT FOUND!

EEEEEEE RRRRRR  RRRRRR   OOOOO  RRRRRR     !!! 
EE      RR   RR RR   RR OO   OO RR   RR    !!! 
EEEEE   RRRRRR  RRRRRR  OO   OO RRRRRR     !!! 
EE      RR  RR  RR  RR  OO   OO RR  RR         
EEEEEEE RR   RR RR   RR  OOOO0  RR   RR    !!! 

I can't play Technic Launcher since one week, because this ERROR comes:

[B#339] SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
[B#339] SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
[B#339] SLF4J: See
http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
[B#339] File version.json not found in C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\tekkitlite\bin\modpack.jar

Full ERROR LOG : 

Pastebin

Please help! That happend with Tekkit Lite and other Modpacks!

(Sorry for my bad english)

VIDEO:

Video

Thanks,  StefanArts

(Error is fixed!)

Edited by StefancrafterHD
fixed

2 answers to this question

[ERROR][HELP] ERROR : FILE VERSION:JSON NOT FOUND!

EEEEEEE RRRRRR  RRRRRR   OOOOO  RRRRRR     !!! 
EE      RR   RR RR   RR OO   OO RR   RR    !!! 
EEEEE   RRRRRR  RRRRRR  OO   OO RRRRRR     !!! 
EE      RR  RR  RR  RR  OO   OO RR  RR         
EEEEEEE RR   RR RR   RR  OOOO0  RR   RR    !!! 

I can't play Technic Launcher since one week, because this ERROR comes:

[B#339] SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
[B#339] SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
[B#339] SLF4J: See
http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
[B#339] File version.json not found in C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\tekkitlite\bin\modpack.jar

Full ERROR LOG : 

Pastebin

Please help! That happend with Tekkit Lite and other Modpacks!

(Sorry for my bad english)

VIDEO:

Video

Thanks,  StefanArts

1. SLF4J: This error does NOT matter. You can just ignore it. 

2. File version.json not found. This means that it cannot find the version number, this is the case with ALL your mods. This is not even an error

3. Your real error is this:

1. [B#339]  Error occurred during initialization of VM
  2. [B#339]  Incompatible minimum and maximum heap sizes specified
  3. [B#339]  Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M

This basically means you do not have allocated enough RAM.

How to fix:
Delete your current Java version. Download the latest Java 8 64 bit. Open technic launcher - launcher options - java - change RAM to 2/3 gig

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Redhunter741
      Hello everyone!
      Thank you for viewing this question first off, now onto my issue. Ever since my Power Supply blew up killing my Motherboard, I've had no luck with getting Tekkit to run. After getting my new motherboard which in turn has deactivated Windows and royally fucked several other games which I've managed to fix, I've now found an issue with getting the Technic Launcher to work past the launcher. I should note that this, along with Minecraft was working perfectly beforehand.
      After booting up any modpack, excluding Vanilla, obviously, my modpack does not even go to the main menu, instead I'm greeted with about five seconds of nothing before I'm kicked back to the Launcher. As you can probably guess, this is quite inconvenient as I've had an urge to play Tekkit Classic recently and I just can't get on.
      My best guess is that the version.json is supposed to inject into the modpack.jar file, allowing the modpack to run but this simply isn't happening causing the game to crash.
      Here's the logs from the console. Please post below if you require any more information!
      Tekkit Classic Logs
      https://pastebin.com/YjDBiTR8

Hexxit Logs
      https://pastebin.com/yQwiW4Hu
      Thank you in advance!
    • By NoahBean
      So everytime I click play on tekkit classic it just turns into a gray screen forever.
      In the logs it says it cant find version.json
      I also am running 8gb of ram on the game and i have 64 bit java
      Edit:
      So i tried to reinstall tekkit classic but now it is stuck at installing minecraft assests

• By Hatter
      Fellow techniclovers,
      For the people with the problem that they cannot load minecraft after launching. This is how it was solved for many people, including me. Nvidia new update may have occurred a error for loading modded minecraftlaunchers. So this redditthread gave the solution:
      I really hope it worked for all of you.

With greetings from a hatfilms lover

• By BDouble050
      I have been having this problem for a bit now, and just now decided to take the problem to the fourms
      Whenever i open up the technic launcher it works just like it should, however when i try and play a pack it just goes away like its going to open the game but it just comes back to the launcher after about 15 secoends.
      I pulled up the consol and i think i pinpointed the problem, here is what it reads:
      File version.json not found in C:\Users\super dave\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\vanilla\bin\modpack.jar
      not really sure what it means, most likely something simple and easy to fix, but I dont know much about files and tent to stay away from them due to screwing up stuff in the past trying to do stuff with files
      i have windows 7 and this happens with all of the packs from vanilla to hexxit... everytime...
      (sorry if this is a repeated question, i looked really ! but maybe i accidently skipped over it, so if this gets removed and stuff i understand)
    • By immadrpepper
      my computer doesn't run the new forge version in the modpack I'd like to play. The launcher repeats the error:see picture
      To fix the problem i was going to try to add: -Dforge.force.NoStencil=true 
      i opened modpack.jar with 7zip and modifed the version.json file from:

"minecraftArguments": "--username ${auth_player_name} --version ${version_name} --gameDir ${game_directory} --assetsDir ${assets_root} --assetIndex ${assets_index_name} --uuid ${auth_uuid} --accessToken ${auth_access_token} --userProperties ${user_properties} --userType ${user_type}  --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker",

to :

"minecraftArguments": "--username ${auth_player_name} --version ${version_name} --gameDir ${game_directory} --assetsDir ${assets_root} --assetIndex ${assets_index_name} --uuid ${auth_uuid} --accessToken ${auth_access_token} --userProperties ${user_properties} --userType ${user_type} -Dforge.force.NoStencil=true --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker",

I sill have the same issue after replacing all the files, whats happening that im missing? 
      Thanks