[3.1.2] McZeao [PvP][80 Slots][Open][Factions][All EE Enabled] No Lag i swear, we don't lagg.

tazmania191

IGN:eatAWESOME

Experience: I have been playing tekkit since version 1.1.6. I am very skilled with BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft (all versions) and am ok at Equivalent Exchange. I am still learning ComputerCraft and RedPower, but I get the basics. I am ok at the weapons mod and RailCraft. I am great at making minigames and shops though. I also have many ideas that could help the server. I found the server a few days ago and I have been playing it when my friends aren't pulling me away from it to play some CoD. I may not be on as much after Black Ops 2 comes out so I do not want to be a mod. I want to be a helper. I can also build minigames at spawn if you want.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you were griefing spawn and giving away a banned item, therefore making other people able to be banned for giving them that, you tried to ruin the server, and it didn't work, i checked your base and you had all banned items and you were planning on griefing spawn, you had no intent with good, therefore you should feel bad, thanks!

nova catalysm was not on the banned list and we only had those items in the chest because we had them before the ban list we were not planning to use them that's why they were still in the chests. We were also not planning to grief spawn we had the catalysms so we could blow up our own base after we gave all our items away(we were planning to quit) Spawn has protection anyways so i don't see how we can even place the catalysms down at spawn and manage to blow them up. you also banned us without telling us the reason. so stfu and fix your damn server

Dude robloxx, you where constantly a dick, i've had alot of complaints about you... You play constantly and i have had to take banned items from you over 40 times... Taz and i have been working on the disabling of crafting. You came back on you're alt and started having a bitchfit "EVERYONE LEAVE THIS SERVER" and we just banned you. Quit complaining dude, And yah... you turned all this rm you had into nova cataclysms and starting handing them out to everyone at spawn, theres a rule for that btw ^-^... You're intentions were obvious and you cannot come back.

Dude robloxx, you where constantly a dick, i've had alot of complaints about you... You play constantly and i have had to take banned items from you over 40 times... Taz and i have been working on the disabling of crafting. You came back on you're alt and started having a bitchfit "EVERYONE LEAVE THIS SERVER" and we just banned you. Quit complaining dude, And yah... you turned all this rm you had into nova cataclysms and starting handing them out to everyone at spawn, theres a rule for that btw ^-^... You're intentions were obvious and you cannot come back.

Bullshit. You've only taken banned items from me ONCE and i was the first person you wiped on the entire server which is also bullshit because you wiped me before putting the banned items list. How was i constantly being a dick? I've helped a lot of people in the server by helping them during a raid and providing things to them if they do get griefed or raided. I've never seen any complaints about me and if there was tell me what these "complaint" were about. Also tell me what the rule was because i read the entire board before dropping them. So stop accusing me of being a "rule breaking asshole" to cover up the fact that you and taz are shitty admins that does not know how to run a server correctly. You 2 usually just ignore people's questions and just use favoritism towards your donators. As i said before, stfu and fix your damn server. Also what makes you think i would like to come back to your shitty server?

Position: Helper

IGN: Bopkasen

Experiences: Moderator from Tekkitcraft and have years in Minecraft. My knowledge with Tekkit helps me understand the situation according to the rules to enforce. I am very hard working and loyal. Most people appreciate my abilities to help out. I will try not to use emotion to make a judgement call according to the rules. People who are hacking will not be tolerated. This same goes for advertising other server.

Ign:andy1239331

Position:admin

Reason: hi. I have been looking for a server for a long time

And this server seems perfect. I am hard working and very mature I'm

A great builder and love to help people learn about server rules, regulations

And building. I love watching people craft stuff like mansions and castles

I would love this role.

McZeao-Craft!

A 24/7 Raiding/PvP Tekkit Server

-

IP: 198.144.179.234

Port: 25565 (not needed ;D)

-

factions. Players can set up their own anti-grief areas with factions. (Does not block explosions) Factions also allow players to band together and have wars with other factions.

We don't ban anything necessarily. This may change in the future!

-

Our admins do not spawn any items unless they are part of a reward. Our admins do not abuse their powers and play completely legitimately, unlike other servers.

This is an open server, no whitelist application needed. Or donations ;D

-

We also wont ever bug you for donations, our server is self-paid for, just for your entertainment, but if you wish to donate we do accept, and we do have rewards set up.

-

NOTICE: SOME EE HAS BEEN BANNED (just cant craft them)

LOOK IN GAME FOR THE LIST!

Spawn picture:

2012-10-14_163129.png

Server Information:

-

Tekkit Version:

-

RAM:

6GB

-

Current player slots:

80 - For now

-

Plugins:

1. Votifier

2. Group manager

3. Essentials

4. Chestshop

5. World Edit

6. World Guard

7. TekkitRestrict

8. ZeaoChat (Private)

9. Factions

10. nocheatplus

11. iConnomy

12. Spectate (Good luck cheating now ;D)

-

Rules:

1. No CAPS

2. No spamming

3. No excessive swearing

4. No using any destructive item near the spawn.

5. No abusing glitches

6. No nuking near the spawn

7. No spawn killing

8. No building right outside spawn

9. No advertising servers

10. Don't use explosives right outside the spawn

-

Banned Items:

Nothing, nothing at all ;D

We do though have a anti-dupe plugin, and we have ways to make things fair :P

Restricted Items:

nothing as of now ;D

-

-Mod Snip-

WHY IS THE SERVER SPAWN NOTHING BUT LAVA D:

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons