[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

weird i have never tried to join this server before is it for all servers that i have joined and is it sayign that i was banned for stealing and griefing is that why
that was my brother that is 8 yrs old i let him play on the account and he gets banned all the time and now i have a new account the name is, bozzminecrafter, if you need the mojang email it is gone

i hope this allows me to play and thanks if it does but if you dont whitelist me its ok and i get it cuz you might not trust that, that i am telling the truth about my 8 year old brother.

see you on there hopefully

MOD EDIT: as funny as you getting a million spam emails might be, try not to post sensitive account info in public. and yes, your mojang account email counts as sensitive account info.

thanks,

the management

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weird i have never tried to join this server before, is it for all servers that i have joined and is it sayign that i was banned for stealing and griefing is that why

Your 4BIGNINJAS name has never been on our server. We can check up on names though to see if the name has any bans recorded against it. This is the outcome which only shows the information our admins receive. Your other name bozzminecrafter is clean as far as I can tell. My advise is to look after your accounts in the future.

IGN:Levisdj

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:good miner but got a laggy computer.

Extra:my spelling my not all ways be correct but just ignore that and if you cant understand it tell me to type it again and i will try harder to type it clearly.

I'm sorry for spaming on 3/2/2013 but please let me talk idk what to do I even signed up on your website, please

Since we have in your words a "rude server" and in the 2 minutes you actually spent on our server gave you a great insight on how we do things maybe you could ask in our forums which are open to you. You have also only been silenced on our server. This may be a great opportunity for you to read our rules and information at spawn which believe it or not is there to help you.

If anyone is recieving more lag than usual, it's because of me. When Raiden helped me install a machine that would help me make diamonds, I forgot to completely dismantle it every time I leave the server. I'm trying to sort everything out so it will start to not lag as much... sorry for the lag spikes btw...

HawaiianAce27. Our forums are where you will get a response.

If anyone is recieving more lag than usual, it's because of me. When Raiden helped me install a machine that would help me make diamonds, I forgot to completely dismantle it every time I leave the server. I'm trying to sort everything out so it will start to not lag as much... sorry for the lag spikes btw...

There is no need to dismantle machines. Just use a switch to turn them off. But ty for letting us know.

• 4 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons