[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:- xclawedx

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- over a year

Extra information is always appreciated:- i love finding ways to gain the most amount of materials and diamonds in the quickest amount of time, i'v always wanted to try to set up a town with facilities that work together to feed the town shop with materials to sell (all automated)

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Dogg1993

Minecraft/Tekkit Experience: I'm a seasoned veteran of minecraft, ranging back to early alpha. I'm an impressive architect and artist, a very helpful (although quiet) peer. I've had much experience in moderating, and was previously the owner of a dedicated 24/7 server. Besides the Vanilla minecraft, I'm pretty familiar with tekkit though until I finish learning LUA, I wont bother messing with computercraft too much.

Extra Information: I have no tolerance for griefing and was never really a fan of PvP. I prefer just building. I have no knowledge of my record on mcbans (or other Global ban sites) but to my knowledge, I have not caused trouble on any servers. I've been searching for a server since my usuals have been shut down. If there are any bans under my name, I would appreciate the chance to explain as best I can. thank you.

Age 25

Gender Male

IGN Woodbucher

Nat: Australian, SA

EXP: 3+ years playing minecraft been playing tekkit now for about a week when i lernt of it threw yogscast,

Tried setting up my own server but Still learning all the issue of doing so but untill then ill play on other servers & get better at using the Machines.

I dont think I have any Bans but I did piss of an admin once when he kept on grieffing my farm In minecraft

IGN: krazimaniax

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: I have played Minecraft since the "infdev" stage so I've been playing for several years now. I didn't play much multiplayer until about a year ago on a friend's clanforge server and since been hopping on servers to find one that "clicks". I am new to tekkit, only have been playing it for about a week or so now. I still play tekkit and vanilla minecraft and enjoy them both separatley. Never have been banned from any server.

Extra information is always appreciated: My mail interest in this server is to play with other friendly people just looking to learn and explore tekkit.

IGN: jefflores96

Minecraft/Tekkit: Been playing since alpha, I've played tekkit for awhile and I know a lil of everything but my strong points are BC and IC.

Extra Information: I am aware that I have previous bans, I am not going to make excuses I made mistakes and I have had my fun. Fly hacking was fun and I enjoyed flying around at first but I have since matured and seen the wrong in it. Those bans are from 2 years ago as well. Since then I have dedicated my time on Minecraft as a serious player I am currently Mod of a minecraft server. I will gladly answer any question and show the server I moderate, just private message me. I would love to be able to be a part of your server

Woodbucher. Its funny when admins get pissed off. Their job is exactly the opposite and to keep the peace.Welcome to Antzmine.

krazimaniax. Your only a few "clicks" away from our server now. Welcome and thank you.

jefflores96. Your record is clean as far as I can tell. Thank you for the honesty. Welcome to Antzmine.

IGN: ozoomaroo

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:about 4 or 5 weeks

Extra information is always appreciated: I play tekkit almost every day i love tekkit and im allways learing more about it there are somethings im still one would say noob in But im still learning I have school classes for high school but when im done im on but i usually do them at night when its quite and my family is sleeping I try as hard as i can to learn more than what i know now i soon hope to join this server if not I really apreciate you looking at my request :D have a nice minecraftia day

IGN:-piggeo2

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- i am very good with tekkit but not great with rp and cc

Extra information is always appreciated:-i am very nice and will help out the server nd the people on it i also play tekkit alot and i will be on on for atleast an hour a day

IGN: Yai99

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Minecraft for years. Tekkit for about 6 months. Knowledge in all major mods!

Extra information is always appreciated: Really just looking for a friendly mature community to build some great machinery. I love science!

Hi

IGN: zephspacer

Exp: About a month with technic pack.

Add. Info.: PLEASE DONT BAN ME FROM SAYING THIS! Okay, I admit I pirated minecraft with a torrent that had the technic pack and Ive been playing around with it alot. Im buying Minecraft tonight(aka couple hrs from now) because i want to play with other people. I find it very boring by myself. Ive been looking on forums to find a server where someone won't destroy my hard work, this server seems to be a good fit for me. I honestly dont know why I need to have an IGN account. So I made one in order to apply here. So all in all, I dont have minecraft yet but i would like to set this in motion so I get right on right away. I have hardly touched anything else except railcraft, but i understand what everything does because Ive watched every episode from the yogscast.

Which brings me to another point, when you said Railcraft is 'restricted' what do you mean? I cant make railroads at all? Cause my "speciality" is railroads. And i would like to build an impressive one on this server to connect everyone and make trading routes.I like trains.

Srry for the long post I felt like explaining everything.

krazimaniax. You was whitelisted when I replied (2 below your original application). I sometimes like to reply in a way to show I read the applications.

Hi zephspacer. You are now whitelisted. Pirated Minecraft isn't exactly what any good server owner likes to hear but I guess some players like to try before they buy and our server only allows purchaced Minecraft. Railcraft can be very destructive in parts to those who like to grief etc. The only item disabled on our server (for lower ranks) is the tunnel borer. Everything else you should need is ok to use.

IGN:- iSlayzz

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- Been playing for about 8 months, love tekkit, and know almost all there is to know about it.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I've played on a lot of other servers and have made staff on quite a few of them, so i do know a lot of commands. I love to build and help people out and wish to see that everyone on this server gets the best out of their gaming experience. I also have a little bit of experience with java coding.

IGN: ddryuu7s

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: I've played Minecraft since Alpha and know it well, but tekkit for half a year, having learned...nothing.

Extra information is always appreciated: I'm looking for a nice server to explore and build in, and to learn in, though i'm practising in single player when i'm not in MP. I hate griefing and used to be vigilant in reporting it. (I don't bother anymore, since THE GRIEFERS ARE NEVER CAUGHT FOR SOME REASON)

And as far as being banned goes: Banned due to my account being stolen once, but i've since then recovered it and the culprit has since then been caught and dealt with. It was nothing serious really, the whole case was all because my friend was being an idiot (like usual <sigh>), and like I said: i've recovered my account and secured it tightly from since then. :)

Have a good day regardless.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons