[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

IGN: angelsbloom

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: I have had Minecraft for about two years, and have played around with Tekkit for 3-4 months.

Extra information: I am good at helping others with long tasks, I manly work on Medieval structure and with red-stone power but I am eager to learn new things. I am good at building fast and I will be able to do sustained building for several hours if need be.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: RemzNL

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: I've been playing lots of Minecraft and Tekkit. I've owned my own Tekkit server for a few months(AdvTekkit.com) but it has been down since september due to low population and no time to manage it.

Extra information: I've been looking into some Tekkit servers to get playing a bit again. I'm planning to make a nuclear facility and see what else gets on my way :)

IGN: lapinkoira

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Quite new to Tekkit. Like maybe a few weeks. Been watching Yogscast, that's what got me into it.

Extra information is always appreciated: I've been part of a very friendly online community where it is absolutely not allowed to swear or be nasty to others for about 12 years now, and I currently hold a mid-level staff position within it, so I can follow rules, lol. I think playing Tekkit on a server will be more interesting than me just playing Technic by myself.

lapinkoira. I have always tried to keep the peace on servers and it works pretty well for the vast majority of times. I don't tolerate swearing as I always say a slip of the tongue sometimes happens but a slip on the keyboard, noooooo. Its why we have a declined rank and up to now we haven't used it. Don't worry about being new, we all have to start somewhere. Makes me sound like a pro, and I'm not now I've seen what some players are building. Anyhow, welcome to AntzMine and thank you.

Hi there, id like to post this application to be on the whitelist of your server

I am 13 years old

my in-game-name is 9ninjamaster9

i have been playing minecraft since the late 1.2.5 stage, I bought minecraft at about 1.3.2. i am not that great at tekkit but i have been watching videos and getting better. Not only that but i am a great miner so if i dont start my own machines and stuff i can help others out and take orders and mine and get stuff :)

extra info: so... i have been banned from a server once before but it was for griefing which i didnt do.(its my favorite server why would i grief D: ) i hope this does not hinder my being able to play on this server.

hope to get accepted and play tekkit and get to know everyone!

thanks,

9ninjamaster9

PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

IGN: xG6

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Been playing for a few weeks... Still alot to learn tho.

Extra information is always appreciated: Im very fun and i respect all players/staff. I am active and i can bring a good atmosphere to the server! (:

AGE: Please I do not like speaking my age Its higher than 11

IGN: frankyhobo12345

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: I play tekkit all day everyday I have been playing it for about a year or 2 im great with IC2 Power

Extra information is always appreciated: Please if you like to contact me add me on Skype mr.chad.drake

Thank you, My best regards

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons