[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

IGN:- RebornPaarachute

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- started playing minecraft during beta 1.6, been playing tekkit SSP around 3 months and explored a lot of Industrialcraft, Buildcraft and EE mods

Extra information is always appreciated:- I live in South Wales, UK, online for 2-3 hours in the evenings. Only played minecraft in Singleplayer up untill now (with the exception of split screen on the Xbox) and have decided to take the step on to multiplayer.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign: Mrwrenchifi

Minecraft/Tekkit Experience :ive been playing minecraft for just under 2 years now and tekkit for just over 2 months although i think i have a very good grip on tekkit and how it works

Extra InforMation: very unfortunatly i have 2 bans on record they are both for greifing 1 of them was when i was a noob and only been playing minecraft for maybe 2-3 days and i didnt know much about it and the basic rules of it so i accedentally greifed the second one however was through pride and dedication of another server we went out together as a group of 50 so people from the server and greifed and spammed servers of the ip of the server

Ign: Mrwrenchifi

Minecraft/Tekkit Experience :ive been playing minecraft for just under 2 years now and tekkit for just over 2 months although i think i have a very good grip on tekkit and how it works

Extra InforMation: very unfortunatly i have 2 bans on record they are both for greifing 1 of them was when i was a noob and only been playing minecraft for maybe 2-3 days and i didnt know much about it and the basic rules of it so i accedentally greifed the second one however was through pride and dedication of another server we went out together as a group of 50 so people from the server and greifed and spammed servers of the ip of the server

this is taking too long

IGN: fire_wolf_craft

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: i'm ok at vanilla minecraft but not very good at tekkit but i know a few things

Extra information is always appreciated:i just help people on the server i'm on weather it's giving them items to letting them stay with me for awhile and i have some strange addiction to making my home in the bottom of a well.

We are now testing TekkitCustomizer on a private server and what I've seen in these and other forums it seems to be very stable and successful. It should be on the server by the end of the week. Thank you for the patience guys and gals, we are nearly there on all the setting up. Soon I'll be able to sit back and relax. lol

IGN: Aplw21

Minecraft/tekkit experience: I have build my fair share of machines and made then to we're I put ores in one chest and the finished product would come out the other

Extra Information: I live in the U.S can be on for 1-2 hrs on weekdays 3-4 hrs on weekends know most of my commands world edit

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons