[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

IGN:-DeamonHal

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- 2 years of minecraft, and I know pretty much everything about tekkit.

Extra information is always appreciated:-Love building big buildings and I don't mind sharing resources to those who need it.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: RosscoGowrie

Experience: had a good play about with Tekkit, reasonable knowledge of MC

Info:- Casual player, (sounds like the right place), like having a project and a goal and some good chat to go along with it. Tekkit is awesome, made better with the right folk - lets have some fun!

IGN artfan1987

Mincraft/Tekkit Experience:I have loads of minecraft experience on the Xbox and i am New to the PC.

Extra info: I made the Switch from Xbox to PC because i love to build and experiment but i have grown rather tired of my "friends blowing up things i have literaly spent weeks on... just for kicks. So im looking for a good server to learn on be able to experiment on with out fear that it will be "Blown up"

IGN:- damien200650

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- i love playing tekkit mostly with friends and i love building and pushing my limits to go higher than ever, i dont grief at all and i love meeting new people and saying hi.

Extra information is always appreciated:- i suck at spelling but i am very very friendly and im always mature and not dumb. hopfully u will let me join.

IGN: roy13579

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Minecraft: 3 years Tekkit: 6 month- 1 year ( still a bit of a noob)

Extra information is always appreciated: i have bean on tekkit servers with lag and no griefe protection so i hop this is going to be a good server to play on and i think i know someone that playes/played on the server (minethierry)

IGN:-Sideus

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I am not exactly sure what you mean my experience with tekkit is normal play standard but i have been playing it for a while.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I wish to come to another server because the server i was on went down because of lack of donations i was the owners friend his name was renacyde i believe this is sufficient information of my tekkit/minecraft history.

IGN:- brimian

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- used to have small bukkit server for myself and friends. In tekkit I have a lot of experience with nuclear reactors, EE, and a few simple item farming machines.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I've been playing minecraft since alpha :D.

PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

IGN:- oderick99

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- MInecraft 12 months, tekkit, about a week. looks fab, but so much to learn, and on my own it is overwhelming.

Extra information is always appreciated:-Im UK based, play most days for an hour or 2, I try and be as helpful as I can, but will probably be no help to anyone for a few weeks while I get to grips with Tekkit :)

PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

IGN:-Cherubiah

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-8 months on minecraft but very little tekkit exp

Extra information is always appreciated:-i want to join a tekkit server because it is interesting and i dont like greefing so im hoping a whitelisted server will stop them. also my dad joined today and said it was really friendly

IGN: anodormy

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: pretty good at minecraft, still learning tekkit (IC and buildcraft are well, railcraft and redpower is lesser known)

Extra information is always appreciated: i always try to help, even though i have no idea what i'm talking about, and i always use common sense

IGN:H3RB4LS

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Pretty new to Tekkit but have played Minecraft for about a year or so , just bought the game again for PC because of all the amazing mods, just looking to hang out and build/learn with cool people.

IGN:-CraftySoil

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-I have loads of tekkit experience i know nearly everything in buildcraft, and half done with red power. I have played in a half year and i am no noob.

Extra information is always appreciated:-I hate tekkit PVP cause one time a MOD tp to me and killed me all the time :/

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons