[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

IGN:-Gamebuster19901

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-Good with redpower, buildcraft and industrial craft, However I am having a hard time learning computercraft. Railcraft is still meh.

Extra information is always appreciated:-I have tried to join a tekkit server for a while, but they all have died, mainly because of griefers. I am also hoping this server has some sort of griefer protection like coreprotect

I have been banned once, for putting snow on an admins house on accident with the zero ring, but I was later unbanned by the server owner because he understood it was an accident. (It was the first tekkit server I was on, And I was still a noob.)

Edit: oh no, I think I was a little late...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Gamebuster19901, I don't have a record of your ban so welcome to AntzMine. TY for being honest too.

Also we do have Coreprotect, + for extra security I back the worlds to another server on a daily basis just in case. I can't have missed more than 10 times in 9 months.

AntzMine i know i have been banned before but i havent been eversince last time i was banned i was on a server and i kept getting griefed i saw who done it and griefed him back ? could you whitelist me i promise that i will not grief ? i am just looking for a good friendly server to play on !

IGN:-allizar

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I played minecraft since 1.2.3. I have played tekkit 3 months.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I am mature and friendly. I love to help out others with projects or helping people with resources.

IGN:-Skammich

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-I've played mincraft off and on for 2 years, I've played tekkit for a few months on a previous server that has since closed. I also play single player tekkit to try things out, I enjoy building automated systems.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I have had experience on large legit vanilla servers, i have been an assistant admin on a few servers before so i'm familiar with bukkit and other plugins. I'm looking for a fun server to socially build.

Did i miss something on the application?

My experience On this server was great at first, Mining to get money and stuff like that, but then I got ripped off when I tried to buy Some iron, It costed 3000 dollars and I did not know that, so I bought it, then decided to sell it because I forgot I had some left in my furnace, I only got 300 dollars back

When I asked the admin if he made a mistake He said "It's like buying a car, you cant sell somthing for the same price you got it. I can COMPLETELY understand that I probably should have only lost 100-500, but losing ~2,700 dollars Is WAY too much, I can tell this community is not friendly. And everythime you ask a question he responds with an asinine remark, only -hinting- at the answer, I don't see why he expects so much respect if he cant even respect us.

An example of an asinine remark:

Q: where are the portals

A: they appear to be everywhere...

They were everywhere, but you had to right click signs, and I did not know that. He should have said, Just right click the sign that has your destination written on it.

I did nothing to disrespect him, I also asked him to un-whitelist me, so if anyone still wants to join this thing, you can.

Sorry to see you go gamebuster, as for the asanine remarks they were tongue in cheek replies mixed with a bit of humour from my part anyway. As for the community I will say in my opinion as it reads everyone and I'd say your wrong, but I guess I would say that wouldn't I? On the other side of the coin is I personally run the server for fun and the last thing I wish to do is leave a sour taste on anyone who has spent the time to ask to join us and I thank you for the visit even if it was brief. Our server isn't to everyone's likes and I respect the fact that you told us before you left us.

My ign is Branded101 so you know who has replied.

IGN:-Frostblooded (brother is beauch)

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-I have played this mod since it came out i know practically everything adn if you guys are new to tekkit i can help you out tremendously. My bro is cool and just does what i say this app is for him as well. Hope you acccept us i think i might be able to help u guys out alot :D

Extra information is always appreciated: Im a guy who LOVES girls and tekkit lol. I tend to be cool most of the time but get very mad when someone trolls me its just not cool. Im looking for a server to play on since my old one i hav played on for a very long time has been put down :(. I am a moderator on a regular minecraft server and a admin on the old tekkit server.

IGN:-Gamebuster19901

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-Good with redpower, buildcraft and industrial craft, However I am having a hard time learning computercraft. Railcraft is still meh.

Extra information is always appreciated:-I have tried to join a tekkit server for a while, but they all have died, mainly because of griefers. I am also hoping this server has some sort of griefer protection like coreprotect

I have been banned once, for putting snow on an admins house on accident with the zero ring, but I was later unbanned by the server owner because he understood it was an accident. (It was the first tekkit server I was on, And I was still a noob.)

Edit: oh no, I think I was a little late...

lol I am the one who told you about the car thing, and im not even a admin... seems to me you havent been playing tekkit for awhile, and you clearly dont know how shops work, you could go to most servers and they would have the exact same thing happening for example Buy diamond $8190 and sell $4080, whats the point of having it only reduced by $100?

anyways, There was multiple signs out side of the shop enterance and inside the shop area, clearing stating that the whatever item it was the price would be after B) and the sell value would be S)

and for the signs..... They have the actual command you can type /warp shops, /warp portals written on them, you can also right click them to teleport....and all the info for everything was right at spawn, so next time learn to read the signs or l2p and quit your bitching... deuces

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons