[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

I need to clear something about our shops. I deliberately hike up the prices by about 10 fold and make the selling price about what I've seen on other servers. This makes the pricing structure look unfair but it encourages players to make and beat the prices with their own shops. Also the server money generated goes to "AntzMine" which is a player that will never go on the server. I should make that a little clearer on the server I think.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Noah, use your plots is probably the safest way to do them. If your shops are not at the city then I could put a [warp] to them for you. I just need somewhere to put the signs but I can work on that one if enough players do shops. I can do a wall dedicated to the players shops maybe.

IGN: TheBitReaper

Experience: Have been playing minecraft for about a year and a half, got into tekkit about 4 months ago. I have greatly experiemented with EE and industrialcraft, but am yet to go into thaumcraft. Been on a couple of tekkit servers, but am yet to find a good one.

Builds: Have built a massive nuclear reactor and oil platform in creative, but lost it when i reset my technic files due to glitches. thankfully i save my main survival world though.

Extra: I am pretty bad with commands, apart from the basics (teleport, eg). I hate griefers. Nuff said.

(edit: i am australian, so I'll probably have the highest ping on the server. Just in case that matters)

IGN: llr (LLR all lowercase)

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: i've played minecraft every now and then since alpha. For tekkit 2-3 months.

Extra information is always appreciated: Im friendly player, and im always ready to help those who need it, with machines etc...

IGN: Heavyarms553

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: I'm very experienced with IC2 and BC, but nothing else really. I want to get into Tekkit because I think redpower 2 is just the neatest thing since sliced bread.

Extra information is always appreciated: I once built a scale cruise ship in MC. Also, I love the math/engineering aspects of tekkit, and I love servers that let me exercise creativity to use it. Also, never been banned.

IGN: rcfrk17

Minecraft/Tekkit Experience: been playing minecraft for almost 2 years now. and just recently looked to tekkit to refresh my interest in minceraft.

Other Information: i'm looking for a community that will help me without hesitation if i ask silly noob questions and not have to fear PvP or someone killing

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons