[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:- calehren1

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- Tekkit-Not very long. About a month or so. But I like it. Minecraft- Very long. I have played for a while now so I decided to try Tekkit.

Extra information is always appreciated:- Moderator on Non-Tekkit servers. Responsible. I love the mechanics of Tekkit. I hope to join this server!

IGN:-Sgaile

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-i have been playing minecraft for about a year now, tekkit for alil over a month.

Extra information is always appreciated:- i enjoy being part of an active community and like helping other players and the admin whenever possible, i have nvr been banned from a server.

IGN:mrbjorklund

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Way too much minecraft since beta and tekkit for some weeks, I´m quite new to tekkit and advanced machinery but the basics sits fine. I enjoy teamwork more than singleplayer any day and have been trying to search for a good tekkit server past few days, damn hard to find good ones only applied to this one and a zombie one so far.

SORRY if you was on the server. Our host has just decided to move nodes and the server can be down for up to an hour. I have put a ticket in for the lack of warning given to us and can only apologise for the loss of the server.

I can however use the downtime to do some updates that have been needed.

IGN: ThTs

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Played minecraft since beta and technic for several months, however no smp experience yet.

Extra information is always appreciated: Openminded guy from Germany. I hope to have some fun in these boring hours after work.

IGN:-monkeyblade99

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-i have made it to the best i made quantum armor lol and ive become a master with armor rings and tools and im good with redpower and piping too

Extra information is always appreciated:-i am a female im telling you that because i hate it when people call me a he

IGN:-oddlymommy << yup im a mom >>> lol had ppl ask this before!

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- kids got me hooked about 2 years ago. and have been back and forth with it. pretty new to tekkit still tring to get the hang of it.. and oveasly have not learned to spell yet either! its still new and very interesting to me

Extra information is always appreciated:- im searching around for a safe friendly server to build and chat and get building ideas! thanks for looking at my app.

IGN:-Shabbadosey

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I have been playing Minecraft since the beta days, I have a little bit of Tekkit knowledge and that's why I want to play it more by joining a SMP.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I have a YouTube channel and thinking of making a lets play.

IGN: Hofsteenge

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: I have played a hell of alot of minecraft and I just recently started playinng Tekkit. I love it to bits but I've always played it singleplayer and I am really looking forward to Multiplayer. I've tryed a few non-whitelisted servers but my house always got grieved.

Extra information is always appreciated: I'm looking forward to meeting new people and playing alongside them. Although I might need some help with "securing my place" against grieving etc.

Shabbadosey. Thank you. Feel free to use our server for your let play if you wish. We do have restricted items though which can be found here. http://www.antzmine.com/banneditems.html

Hofsteenge. Thank you. Come and take a look around and if you want a plot securing just ask an admin and it will be done. You get a 4 x 4 chunk plot form bedrock to the sky.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons