[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:- TechKariismaa

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- Been with minecraft since the good old alpha days, And am VERY good with Tekkit, Can craft most things and work them in amaing manners, But of course will follow the rules specified above.

Extra information is always appreciated:- Hello, My names Alex, I am 15 and have had minecraft since alpha, attended minecon 2012 in paris, I have skype which you can find out by contacting me personally. I have had experience with tekkit and whitelist but i think it will be an amazing experience to combine the two. The rules you have specified will be obeyed, Look forward to your reply

-Alex Bennet

IGN:- Buffybot

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- Played Minecraft since release, quite a bit of experience. As for Tekkit? I've played on and off for the last 1.5 years or so. I tend to stay away from EE as it ruins the experience, but I don't think that'll be a problem :X

Extra information is always appreciated: - I'm helpful (a bit too much so) and have moderating experience on a few servers (*Name upon Request* and a two smaller, nonames), so I know how things work. I don't expect to become mod or want to, tbh, but I'm more than capable of helping out to the fullest extent.

IGN:- Jolxik

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I've played Tekkit for about half a year, Minecraft for about 9 months.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I'm a pretty friendly guy who doesn't mind giving a helping hand when it's asked for.

IGN:-Torugg

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-Played minecraft pretty much it came out. Tekkit I havenn't got much into. I just play it becuase it has more blocks I can build with. I have a friend though he is intesnsly into Tekkit, so I ask him for help with stuff.

Extra information is always appreciated:-http://www.liquimatter.com/forum/f16/takeing-land-other-people-built-108.html Don't ask about the forum post, just look at pictures.

PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

IGN:- Demonicwolf9

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- been playing minecraft since 1.0 and tekkit since 1.1

Extra information is always appreciated:- i have been part of many tekkit server, so i am well versed in the ways of tekkit, as well as staff on a few of them so i know the command of most plugins and im always willing to help the newer players

IGN:- Am_Priceless

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- Been playing Minecraft since Alpha. so I've got a ton of experience through that however I've only been playing Tekkit for a while in Single player.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I'm a YouTuber with Shabbadosey, Be good to make videos together!

IGN: roisin1602

Minecraft/Tekkit Experience: I have played Minecraft since the early stages of alpha and i have played tekkit for at least a year I'm kind and helpful don't mind giving any stuff to new players and i don't like griefing. P.S if you check me up on McBans i have been banned from servers that have McBans because my 12 year old cousin got my account and shit happened.

IGN:- moikeee

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I've played minecraft 2 years and tekkit for 1 and I have a massive love for this game, I know quiet a bit and wouldn't not mind helping people out.

Extra information is always appreciated:- One love.

Age 13

IGN zombie748

minecraft/tekkit experience ive played tekkit for over 2 years now and I could never find a server just to have fun and build and I found your server it looks really amazing and I would love to join.

Extra info. ive never greifed in my life on tekkit/minecraft its bad

Application:

IGN: H3artsD3ath

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Minecraft: I've owned minecraft for about a year Tekkit: A good friend of mine introduced me to tekkit a month or two ago.

Extra information is always appreciated: I live in the USA and my time zone is PST if that makes a different. I'm on most of the time and I like helping others. I have been on a couple minecraft servers and about 2-3 tekkit servers. I am hoping to learn more about tekkit on this server as well as everyone on the server.

Thank you for reading my application

Note: If you don't believe me it's still fine.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons