[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found something that said to post SS at spawn to get something, my IGN is 1Revenger1

Edit: Oh figured out that SS means screenshot, here it is:

20130203124856.png

Revenger. As it says in our forums is the place to reply and not in here please. Antzmine.com is the place to be. Oh well we can change the location. lol

Next time I see you on the server I will sort your prize for you.

IGN:JebKerman

Minecraft Exp: 1-2 years

Tekkit Exp: 2 months solid and about 1-2 months on-and-off

Addition Info: I want to find a tekkit server so I can get back into it. I feel a multiplayer experience (I'm entirely new to it, even though i've played Minecraft for a while) may bring me back to Tekkit and Minecraft in general

Edit: oh and to answer the guy above me's question no it is not banned and there is no reason why it should, heres a link to the list of items that have been banned: http://antzmine.com/banneditems.html

IGN:JebKerman

Minecraft Exp: 1-2 years

Tekkit Exp: 2 months solid and about 1-2 months on-and-off

Addition Info: I want to find a tekkit server so I can get back into it. I feel a multiplayer experience (I'm entirely new to it, even though i've played Minecraft for a while) may bring me back to Tekkit and Minecraft in general

Edit: oh and to answer the guy above me's question no it is not banned and there is no reason why it should, heres a link to the list of items that have been banned: http://antzmine.com/banneditems.html

Thank you JebKerman. Its good to see our web pages being used. They are all their to guide and help players enjoy our servers.

IGN:Tiiggy_

Minecraft Exp: 1 year(s)

Tekkit Exp: About 2 weeks, watch lots of YouTube videos about Tekkit though.

Addition Info: I think I was banned for stealing once, when in actual fact my internet broke, so I couldn't get on in a week, so they banned me. At least I'm honest :)

Always willing to learn

IGN:-adam238

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-im realy good at tekkit ive playing for a while and i would realy like to come on a whitelisted server because you dont get raiders and griefers mabye some but not to many

Extra information is always appreciated:-i love tekkit classic and i cant find many server s now that tekkit lite has came out and i would realy like to be on this server thank you :D

IGN: slenderhill

minecraft experience: I have played for about 2 years and on the xbox version as well.

Tekkit experience: I have played tekkit for about 6 months and know how to work most machines. although I don't have much experience with wireing. I have played on multiple servers and they usually end after a while.

Extra information is always appreciated: I have been banned from one server for gathering resources from a players island In an ocean world I tried to fix the damages when he was angered but an admin banned me before I could

AGE- 16

IGN- 4BIGNINJAS

MINCRAFT/TEKKIT EXPERIENCE- I HAVE A TON OF MINECRAFT EXPERERIENCE, TEKKIT EXPERIENCE A COUPLE OF MOUNTHS .

I have had bad experience on open list servers because of lag and i hope this is not that way.

you can contat me on this or by my phone if i am accepted the number is snip

MOD EDIT: please never post things like your phone number. seriously, it's a terrible, terrible idea and potentially dangerous IRL. thanks

IGN:- zackez123

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- been playing minecraft since Alpha, kinda recent to tekkit but still know alot of things

Extra information is always appreciated:- ermm, i like to play tekkit...... and this server seems cool..... also i won't grief :D

w

hy was i not whitelisted because everyone i have seen that sent a request has been expect for me can u plz tell me why man?

This is weird. If I do a manual check on McBans your name is clean. Click me.

However, when I do an ingame command to check it shows you have a previous ban.

This is what I get when I do the in game command.

1361698634_1_FT0_2013-02-24_09.30.41.png

This is weird. If I do a manual check on McBans your name is clean. Click me.

However, when I do an ingame command to check it shows you have a previous ban.

This is what I get when I do the in game command.

1361698634_1_FT0_2013-02-24_09.30.41.png

weird i have never tried to join this server before, is it for all servers that i have joined and is it sayign that i was banned for stealing and griefing is that why

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons