[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:-Dante041

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I've been playing vanilla minecraft since alpha/ Tekkit I'm moderate I know How to build most things but have troubles with certain wiring or something Occasionally.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I like to build, give me the materials and a plot of land and I'll build you something :D

IGN:-cbomb182

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- owned minecraft for 2+ years i think?

I have never joined a server and am looking for one with some pretty cool people to build with. Fairly new to the tekkit mods so I plan on trying to build, well everything at least once.

IGN:-Dante041

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I've been playing vanilla minecraft since alpha/ Tekkit I'm moderate I know How to build most things but have troubles with certain wiring or something Occasionally.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I like to build, give me the materials and a plot of land and I'll build you something :D

Dante041. We dont give materials to build but you should find someone who can help if you need help or guidance in wiring, or anything. You are now whitelisted. Thank you.

IGN:-cbomb182

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- owned minecraft for 2+ years i think?

I have never joined a server and am looking for one with some pretty cool people to build with. Fairly new to the tekkit mods so I plan on trying to build, well everything at least once.

cbomb182. Looking for some cool players eh! We have some cool players, some nutty players and some just crazy players (owner), but mostly we are just friendly. Thank you, you are now whitelisted.

IGN:-firebush27

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-a couple of online friends got me into it, and then I moved on to tekkit // I'm still trying to understand a couple kinks but I got the gist of it

Extra information is always appreciated:- I love building, exploring, and making new friends. I've joined one server right before it shut down, and I had little to understand about servers. I'd love to join and learn new things with everybody else :)

IGN:- Mojojojo514

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I have played many different servers and accomplished many tasks My friend wants to make a lets play so I suggested this server as an appropriate start. I have played minecraft since 2009 and know all of the basics

Extra information is always appreciated- I prefer whitlist with these server credentials (I also own a server) My friend is minecrafters1231

PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

IGN:-minecrafters1231

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I have playing minecraft since 1.2 /i played tekkit like a week after the launcher came out

Extra information is always appreciated:-I am always a hard worker , I play in teams I suck at playing alone :P but goot in teams ,always looking for work , I know alittle commands ,But trust me i wont be a bother! :D SKYPE:Brennan.Beattie

IGN:-firebush27

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-a couple of online friends got me into it, and then I moved on to tekkit // I'm still trying to understand a couple kinks but I got the gist of it

Extra information is always appreciated:- I love building, exploring, and making new friends. I've joined one server right before it shut down, and I had little to understand about servers. I'd love to join and learn new things with everybody else :)

firebush27. We wont be closing down for a loooooong time, I hope. You are now whitelisted. Thank you.

IGN:- Mojojojo514

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I have played many different servers and accomplished many tasks My friend wants to make a lets play so I suggested this server as an appropriate start. I have played minecraft since 2009 and know all of the basics

Extra information is always appreciated- I prefer whitlist with these server credentials (I also own a server) My friend is minecrafters1231

PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

IGN:-minecrafters1231

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I have playing minecraft since 1.2 /i played tekkit like a week after the launcher came out

Extra information is always appreciated:-I am always a hard worker , I play in teams I suck at playing alone :P but goot in teams ,always looking for work , I know alittle commands ,But trust me i wont be a bother! :D SKYPE:Brennan.Beattie

Mojojojo514 and minecrafters1231. We have a few lets teams on the server. You are both whitelisted, Thank you.

IGN: Dairasin

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Not too shabby, spending most of my time in creative to figure stuff out, some stuff I made: http://imgur.com/a/cE8lg http://imgur.com/a/PQjz9 http://imgur.com/a/27SEP

Extra information is always appreciated: I am looking for a server that does not get reset every other day, I spend days building a base on some US server just to find out that after coming back from 2 weeks vacation the admins reset the map. In addition to that I hate griefers, some funny traps are okay with me (the ole sand torch thing for example) but breaking someones stuff for fun isnt for me.

IGN: Dairasin

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Not too shabby, spending most of my time in creative to figure stuff out, some stuff I made: http://imgur.com/a/cE8lg http://imgur.com/a/PQjz9 http://imgur.com/a/27SEP

Extra information is always appreciated: I am looking for a server that does not get reset every other day, I spend days building a base on some US server just to find out that after coming back from 2 weeks vacation the admins reset the map. In addition to that I hate griefers, some funny traps are okay with me (the ole sand torch thing for example) but breaking someones stuff for fun isnt for me.

Dairasin. Some nice builds there. I see you have mastered the panels too which is good to see. Not many even know about it. I think I know what you mean about the "sand torch" and now you mentioned it BEWARE!. lol. We are pretty well set up on backups and had a few little ones and up to now have never had to reset the main worlds. You are now whitelisted. Thank you.

IGN:-whalegun5000

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I love Tekkit but not just Tekkit alone I love to play survival on normal Minecraft also. Plus I will follow rules without regard.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I am after a Tekkit server which does not involve me being killed all the time. Luckily i have just found one! I also get on well with other players if there is any conflict then i just ignore the.

IGN:-whalegun5000

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I love Tekkit but not just Tekkit alone I love to play survival on normal Minecraft also. Plus I will follow rules without regard.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I am after a Tekkit server which does not involve me being killed all the time. Luckily i have just found one! I also get on well with other players if there is any conflict then i just ignore the.

whalegun5000. Thank you and welcome to Antzmine. You are now whitelisted.

IGN:-Quantuml33p

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-playing since 1.7 beta, ish

Extra information is always appreciated:- Not new to tekkit but I've only played it a little here and there I haven't been playing a lot but mostly because I haven't found a good community yet.

IGN:-Quantuml33p

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-playing since 1.7 beta, ish

Extra information is always appreciated:- Not new to tekkit but I've only played it a little here and there I haven't been playing a lot but mostly because I haven't found a good community yet.

Quantuml33p. Hopefully we can be the community your looking for. you are now whitelisted. Thank you.

IGN:-thebig222

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-I've played Minecraft for over a year and Tekkit for several months. I've tried and tested a vast majority of what Tekkit has to offer with the exceptions of bluetricity frames, computercraft.

Extra information is always appreciated:-I own 1 regular minecraft server and I help with a tekkit server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons