[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:-RockMuleNinja

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I have played tekkit for at least two years and still love it I have a great understanding of mods such as IC and BC and have owned Minecraft since 1.6 beta.

Extra information:- I live in England but have no problem connecting to american servers.

hope I'n accepted :)

IGN: Nightshard30

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Been playing Minecraft for a year now, Played a lot of Technic so i know my stuff & mostly with friends on lan, but not a lot of Tekkit

Extra info: Id'e like to be a part of a nice srvr with some nice ppl (can i get a blaze rod to start up my blaze generator hmmm just kidding)

IGN:- Hatchman1990

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- Ive played Minecraft for almost 2 years now. Ive done everything there is to do on Vanilla Minecraft from building a Castle and many many houses to mob spawners ran on Redstone. Ive been playing TechnicSSP for 7 months now I had a Amazing World built but the file was damaged and my world was lost. So Ive come here on Tekkit to play with other people and show off what I know and can do.

Extra info:- I can build pretty much anything and I'm good with Redpower, My Favorite IC2 Power is Nuclear Energy Ive Mastered how to Build, Run, And Maintain them properly all automatically using EE. I play Almost everyday for hours and I'm always Nice and willing to Help players if they have any game problems, Or if they just want someone to play with

IGN: Nightshard30

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Been playing Minecraft for a year now, Played a lot of Technic so i know my stuff & mostly with friends on lan, but not a lot of Tekkit

Extra info: Id'e like to be a part of a nice srvr with some nice ppl (can i get a blaze rod to start up my blaze generator hmmm just kidding)

Nightshard30. Are we a nice server with nice ppl, Hmm, well the guvnor is still standing but he wont be there for long. Blaze rods eh! I have put a request into Mojang to have those banned. lol. At least its not one of those bone to bonemeal to bone to bonemeal to ....... Welcome to Antzmine and Thank you. Whitelisted.

IGN:squish1998

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:i have have been playing for 1 half years and love building up and help other people.I build on massive scale.I really want to join this server. i was told about the this server by ozoomaroo

squish1998. ozoomaroo sent me a pm saying not to allow you on....Just kidding. Thank you and welcome to Antzmine. Whitelisted.

IGN:- Hatchman1990

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- Ive played Minecraft for almost 2 years now. Ive done everything there is to do on Vanilla Minecraft from building a Castle and many many houses to mob spawners ran on Redstone. Ive been playing TechnicSSP for 7 months now I had a Amazing World built but the file was damaged and my world was lost. So Ive come here on Tekkit to play with other people and show off what I know and can do.

Extra info:- I can build pretty much anything and I'm good with Redpower, My Favorite IC2 Power is Nuclear Energy Ive Mastered how to Build, Run, And Maintain them properly all automatically using EE. I play Almost everyday for hours and I'm always Nice and willing to Help players if they have any game problems, Or if they just want someone to play with

Hatchman1990. I too have mastered Nuclear Energy but I can't show you any proof, They keep blowing up. Thank you and welcome to Antzmine. Whitelisted.

IGN: Svima89

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: been playing mc for just over a year, and resently started playing tekkit. played singelplayer couple weeks now, and made some quarrys, nuke powerplant and oil refinery, all fully automated ^^

Just a normal guy, like to play with others. not much experiens with online playing, but read enugh to know all the basick rules and stuff

IGN: Svima89

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: been playing mc for just over a year, and resently started playing tekkit. played singelplayer couple weeks now, and made some quarrys, nuke powerplant and oil refinery, all fully automated ^^

Just a normal guy, like to play with others. not much experiens with online playing, but read enugh to know all the basick rules and stuff

Thank you and welcome to Antzmine. Whitelisted.

INTERNAL EXCPETION: JAVA.NET.SOCKETEXCEPTION: SOFTWARE CAUSED CONNECTION ABORT: RECV FAILED

I Keep Getting this on this server Ive updated Java (even tho it didt need it) Ive Reinstalled Tekkit, Checked Firewall. Idk what eles to do. Any Suggestions????

The server is running and players are on at the moment. I havent seen this error before...I just googled it and the nearest solution I can find is here.. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1525800-internal-exception-javanetsocketexception-software-caused-connection-abort-recv-failed/

IGN: yellowethan

Minecraft/Tekkit Experience: I play tekkit regularly with friends. I've been on technic and have had a lot of practice. Exceptions to computercraft.

Extra Infomation: I start slowly but surely in tekkit and that is a minor flaw since i get going after settling down, and hopefully i'll settle down on this server.

IGN:- darkron444

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- High level of experience (Buidlcraft, IC2, and Redpower profession)

Extra information is always appreciated:- I have to much regret for anything i do so i can't see myself griefing anything and i need a new server since my old one went down so if i could be accepted that would be great

IGN:- dyrimface

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- Lots of single player experience but I have only recently started playing online still trying to find the right server to settle on.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I like to keep myself to myself for the first few days while I start out building but as soon as I have the basic set up I like to get more involved with the server community :)

IGN:- Blitzonite

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- ~2 and a half years

Extra information is always appreciated:- I was banned i think twice and they both got recorded. I was banned by a miss understanding and i was unbanned on 1 server which had an admin that i related to and that belived me. The second one i didn't get unbanned simply because the server got shut down and they lost my ban data(Which means i can't be unbanned there i think). I started learning tekkit on SP then started going to tekkit servers like my friend's when i had like half a year tekkit experience. I'm very mature and i hope you consider my Application. I am from Portugal By the way but i speak a quite good english. :) Thank you for reading.

IGN:- projectille

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- im new to tekkit, i hawe ben playing minecraft for a yer.

Extra information is always appreciated:- im from sweden and excuse my spelling english hawe newer ben my good side

projectille. Your English is a lot better than my Swedish. Thank you and welcome to Antzmine. Whitelisted.

IGN:- dyrimface

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- Lots of single player experience but I have only recently started playing online still trying to find the right server to settle on.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I like to keep myself to myself for the first few days while I start out building but as soon as I have the basic set up I like to get more involved with the server community :)

dyrimface. Hopefuly we can be a server that you can settle on. Thank you and welcome to Antzmine. Whitelisted.

IGN:- Blitzonite

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- ~2 and a half years

Extra information is always appreciated:- I was banned i think twice and they both got recorded. I was banned by a miss understanding and i was unbanned on 1 server which had an admin that i related to and that belived me. The second one i didn't get unbanned simply because the server got shut down and they lost my ban data(Which means i can't be unbanned there i think). I started learning tekkit on SP then started going to tekkit servers like my friend's when i had like half a year tekkit experience. I'm very mature and i hope you consider my Application. I am from Portugal By the way but i speak a quite good english. :) Thank you for reading.

Blitzonite. Thank you for your honesty. You are now whitelisted.

IGN: zachary5149

Minecraft experience: Excellent

Tekkit experience: ok

I’ve been searching for the classic Tekkit servers since the Tekkit lite update. I once had a server that stopped going for some reason and that was over 2 months ago. Time’s been rough, and I really hope I can make this server that caught my eye right away work.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons