[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

Application

IGN:-Awesomost007

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I have had minecraft for however long I can think, and I have played tekkit since it was released.

Extra information is always appreciated:- Personally I believe that I am quite experienced with Tekkit and am willing to help anyone that has troubles!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:-MrMan5202

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- well, i've had minecraft since beta 1.5 and i played tekkit for about 6 or 7 months now

Extra information is always appreciated:- if you talk to other people about me the'll say i'm a horrible person but my brother plays on my account and he's the one whos messing me up on other servers but i'm the only one in my family who can access tekkit. hope i can join, Cheers! :D

IGN: bayblade1203

Minecraft/tekkit Experience: i've played Minecraft for over two year and tekkit 5 months i am good on redstone

Extra Information: i am good and nice guy i'm not a destroyer on tekkit and I Love to Help people and i'm good to build whits redstone I follow the rules on the server I have never been banned on server

IGN:- trixxzz83

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- playing minecraft since alpha/tekkit only a month or so (doing research to learn more)

Extra information is always appreciated:- just like to play with other people that like to have fun and play minecraft.

IGN: Guytj

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: I have played minecraft for a year and I have played tekkit for about 6 months.

Extra information is always appreciated: I am a bit illiterate and if your wondering how i am typing this i had my friend type this for me.

IGN:-PyroBlaze9000

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-head admin on public server. No longer admin due to server shut down. Been playing minecraft for 5 years. Tekkit for 2 years. Also been admin on 2 other vanella servers.

Extra information:-I love to build and help people learn about tekkit. Still need to learn railcraft, and some buildcraft. Know almost all EE items. (need to learn a few more rings) Maybe if its possible, I could try out for admin.

IGN:- Dezri

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- Ive been playing mincraft for nearly 2 years now and tekkit for about a year. I'm looking for somewhere nice to play and build without griefers and your server sound ideal.

Extra information:- I have a good knowledge of crafting and building but my experience with railcraft and advanced EE is limited, im more than happy to help those who need help.

IGN: Cosmin1215

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: minecraft since alpha , tekkit 2 years

Extra information is always appreciated: not much to tell about me .. if i like a server i stay on it .. if i don't feel like playing on it im back on the forums..

IGN:- Xpro

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- 5 or 6 months, on and off playing.

Extra information is always appreciated:- Im a graphic designer, so if you need some website work, youtube or anything graphic related, il do it for free.

IGN: minaman

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: I've been playing Minecraft since about early Beta, so I like to think that I can manage myself around Tekkit (which I have also been playing for 6-7 months now.) If it helps at all, I am fairly proficient in LUA programming (so ComputerCraft and all that jazz).

Extra Information: I love teamwork, and to see a non PvP server is always a plus, since I'm always worried about getting my stuff griefed or getting killed! If I get accepted, I look forward to playing with you and your entire community!

IGN: Rapier_Star

Exp: Playing Minecraft since alpha. Loads of Tekkit theory, little less in practice.

Extra: Don't often get to play Minecraft online. The last server I played on the Host got bored and shut it down. Never played Tekkit MP but got plenty of knowledge from watching vids and experimenting in SP.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons