[3.1.2]- AntzMine-Tekkit [noPvP and PVP worlds][42 slots]

AntzMine

WelcometoAntzmine.jpg

Antzmine servers have some history behind them. Probably like most long suffering server owners I started on an old home server running Classic. This gave me the first steps on the journey which brings me to Tekkit. We now have had a server host for over 9 months and up to putting Tekkit on the host we ran Bukkit with many plugins and fortunately most of the plugins run on Tekkit which is great for the security and game play of the server.

modanditeminfo.jpg

MODS REMOVED

Only 1, Balkon's Weapon Mod as we are a non PVP server.

MODS RESTRICTED

EE, ComputerCraft and Railcraft.

We have also resticted use on all possible griefing, server lag and game simplifying items.

TNT, ITNT, Nukes, All rings, Hyper-kenetic Lens, Dynamite, Novas', World anchors and a few more of which the details can all be found on one of many of our help boards in the server.

antzmine%20community.jpg

We are based in Europe and the desired language is English. We are a mature server with an ideal age of 18+ but don't let this put you off. We have had many younger and many older who have shown the maturity to raise through the ranks on our servers. If you would like to join us just reply with the details below and once accepted join in and help us continue to build the new AntzMine Tekkit world.

plugins.jpg

AntiCheat, Dynmap, Essentials, Jail, McJobs, Multiverse, NoSwear, PEX, Reporter, WorldEdit, PlayTime, WorldGuard and a few more.

Ranks%20on%20Antzmine.jpg

DECLINED....You don't really want this rank. We keep it for those who didn't quite deserve a ban.

VISITOR...Your starting rank when joining the server.

PRIVATE...Your first step up the ladder to success.

CORPORAL...Your next step through our ranks.

SERGEANT...Your first rank that allows access to the Ender farms.

LIEUTENANT...Your next step through the ranks.

CAPTAIN...Your last rank you can achieve by buying ranks on the server.

MAJOR...The first rank that can only be given by asking in our forums.

BRIGADIER ...This rank is the first of many that are Admins on the server. Very trusted members only.

GENERAL...Same as Brigadier with a few extra commands.

FIELD MARSHAL...Basically the 2 owners/founders of AntzMine back in the middle of 2011.

how%20to%20gain%20ranks.jpg

Our server currency is achieved mainly using mcjobs. This means you need to mine resources, chop down trees, make buildings, kill mobs, craft items and....well just play Minecraft how it was supposed to be played. Admins also have the means to pay players if they see something that is worthy of a few extra dollars.

VISITOR to LIEUTENANT ... Simply earn server currency and buy on the server.

CAPTAIN...Earn server cash and have access to our Creative Antz World.

MAJOR...We will let you know when you are ready. Apply at our forums.

BRIGADIER to GENERAL ... We will tell you when you are ready. Apply at our forums.

FIELD MARSHAL ... Join the team of top admins on the server.

Antzmines%20rules.jpg

No Griefing.

Respect other players.

No spamming or advertising.

No exploiting bugs and glitches.

NO swearing.

More details are found here http://www.antzmine.com/antzmine_rules.html

Server%20IP.jpg

final%20note.jpg

We are new to Tekkit and we have pretty much sorted out the server but there will be restarts from time to time. The last one was a few days ago and up to now there is no reason to restart as we have spent a few weeks on getting things working before we post in here. Our backups are frequent at the host and away from the host quite regular as minimum loss to work is always appreciated. As an addition to our CoreProtect plugin we also have another tried and tested way to virtually guarantee that griefing etc is unsuccessful. Finally, downtime on the server has never been caused by anything but updates or adding/removing plugins so we are pretty much 24/7.

When you first enter the Great Antzmine Castle you need to travel to the surface by successfully navigating your way through our underground cavern. There are a few ways to get to the surface but following the clues is the safest way. Once you are in the castle grounds outside you will be guided to a few more information boards which will help you to decide your next step.

From spawn to you reaching the castle grounds should take less than 2 minutes if you follow the clues correctly.

EXTRA NOTE. Plots have to be away from the walls and can be up to 4 x 4 chunks to start with and easily expanded with admin permission.

apply.jpg

WE NO LONGER NEED AN APPLICATION FOR WHITELIST AS WE ARE NOW AN OPEN SERVER.

PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

IGN:-

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-

Extra information is always appreciated:-

qrcode101.png

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Bainoc

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: Been playing for over a year (both vanilla and Tekkit) and have experience playing on a white list server. Unfortunately it shut down so currently looking for a new place to build and socialize. Found this one interesting since i really don't like servers with PvP, i'm here to build new and intersting stuff.

Extra information is always appreciated: I love cookies!

IGN:- Zyrhon

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- Haven't played alot of tekkit, but I made some standard machines automated to eachother with pipes etc, solar panels etc :) I've played Vanilla MC since the start, so 2 years or something(?)

Extra information is always appreciated:-I live in Sweden, Been playing games since I was around 8 or smth and never really stopped (A) I enjoy playing with friends (Therefore my friend Thiven will also apply to this server) and generally love sociolizing with peeps :)

IGN: Thiven

MineCraft/Tekkit Experience: I've played Vanilla MC since Alfa. And Tekkit about a month with Red power/ industial. And some EE when I've been playin single (favorite part of Tekkit)

Extra information is always appreciated: I live in Sweden, I like to party now and then and my friend Zyrhon is also applying

WelcometoAntzmine.jpg

Antzmine servers have some history behind them. Probably like most long suffering server owners I started on an old home server running Classic. This gave me the first steps on the journey which brings me to Tekkit. We now have had a server host for over 9 months and up to putting Tekkit on the host we ran Bukkit with many plugins and fortunately most of the plugins run on Tekkit which is great for the security and game play of the server.

modanditeminfo.jpg

MODS REMOVED

Only 1, Balkon's Weapon Mod as we are a non PVP server.

MODS RESTRICTED

EE, ComputerCraft and Railcraft.

We have also resticted use on all possible griefing, server lag and game simplifying items.

TNT, ITNT, Nukes, All rings, Hyper-kenetic Lens, Dynamite, Novas', World anchors and a few more of which the details can all be found on one of many of our help boards in the server.

antzmine%20community.jpg

We are based in Europe and the desired language is English. We are a mature server with an ideal age of 18+ but don't let this put you off. We have had many younger and many older who have shown the maturity to raise through the ranks on our servers. If you would like to join us just reply with the details below and once accepted join in and help us continue to build the new AntzMine Tekkit world.

plugins.jpg

AntiCheat, Dynmap, Essentials, Jail, McJobs, Multiverse, NoSwear, PEX, Reporter, WorldEdit, PlayTime, WorldGuard and a few more.

Ranks%20on%20Antzmine.jpg

DECLINED....You don't really want this rank. We keep it for those who didn't quite deserve a ban.

VISITOR...Your starting rank when joining the server.

PRIVATE...Your first step up the ladder to success.

CORPORAL and SERGEANT...Your next steps through the ranks.

LIEUTENANT...Your last rank you can achieve by buying ranks on the server.

CAPTAIN... This rank is the first of many that are Admins on the server. Very trusted members only.

MAJOR, BRIGADIER and GENERAL...Same as captain with a few extra commands.

FIELD MARSHAL...Basically the 2 owners/founders of AntzMine back in the middle of 2011.

how%20to%20gain%20ranks.jpg

Our server currency is achieved mainly using mcjobs. This means you need to mine resources, chop down trees, make buildings, kill mobs, craft items and....well just play Minecraft how it was supposed to be played. Admins also have the means to pay players if they see something that is worthy of a few extra dollars.

VISITOR to LIEUTENANT ... Simply earn server currency and buy on the server.

CAPTAIN to GENERAL ... We will tell you when you are ready.

FIELD MARSHAL ... Only 1 other player has reached this position.

Antzmines%20rules.jpg

No Griefing.

Respect other players.

No spamming or advertising.

No exploiting bugs and glitches.

NO swearing.

Server%20IP.jpg

final%20note.jpg

We are new to Tekkit and we have pretty much sorted out the server but there will be restarts from time to time. The last one was a few days ago and up to now there is no reason to restart as we have spent a few weeks on getting things working before we post in here. Our backups are frequent at the host and away from the host quite regular as minimum loss to work is always appreciated. As an addition to our CoreProtect plugin we also have another tried and tested way to virtually guarantee that griefing etc is unsuccessful. Finally, downtime on the server has never been caused by anything but updates or adding/removing plugins so we are pretty much 24/7.

When you first enter the city of Antzmine you need to travel to the surface where you can claim one of the many plots inside the city. Your plots are powered with high voltage and if your lucky enough to own one they are from sky to bedrock. We only have about 20 left so be quick. If you prefer to build outside the city then power can easily be delivered if you wish. The outside plots have to be away from the walls and can be up to 4 x 4 chunks to start with and easily expanded with admin permission.

apply.jpg

PLEASE SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

IGN:-reluctantknight

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-I have been playing minecraft sense, I would say about 1.7 as for tekkit/technic I have had enough experience to be able to play, But honestly I am not the greatest at tekkit but am all right to be able to survive in the world of tekkit.

Extra information is always appreciated:-

I would say that I am a pretty mature person for a 13 year old, And please excuse me if my spelling is wrong because I am pretty new to the english language. I hope you will accept me and if not thank you for reading my application. :)

IGN:- RaG3_x_MaStErS (Sorry for confusingness :P)

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I have played tekkit for about 3 months now but i still consider myself a bit of a noob :D

Extra information is always appreciated:- i live in Scotland i am a friendly person and can be trusted not to grief or exploit i could also help out if you had any problems on the server :D

IGN: Valkorn

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: I've played minecraft since early alpha stages for tekkit I've started playing since the last 2 weeks. Been really into industrial and buildcraft and looking forward at the moment to get into redpower.

Extra information is always appreciated: I play quite a few hours a day, so I'll be on a lot if people need help. (Although I think it would be the other way around, since I'm still quite new to tekkit :P)

AntzMine what have i been banned for ?? because i havent been baned from a server in a while and if i have i have never done it on a tekkit server could i come on for a trial ?? i am looking for a realy good server to play on ??

IGN:- krazytaco22

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I love tekkit, and have been playing for quite a long time. I can build some amazing things, and I like to think I can be pretty social.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I have Moderated and Administrated quite a few tekkit servers, all of which have shut down, so I'm looking for a new place to play!

IGN: Graador

Minecraft/Tekkit experience: i love to play minecraft/tekkit and i play it alot and i have got some experiece

Extra information is always appreciated:i have dislexia but i try my best. (i am the litle brother of valkorn)

Application:

IGN: Emitt54321

Minecraft/Tekkit Experience: I've played Minecraft for over a year and Tekkit for several months. I've tried and tested a vast majority of what Tekkit has to offer with the exceptions of bluetricity frames, computercraft and sensors.

Extra Information: I am glad to see that you guys are new to Tekkit, cause I am one of those guys that loves to do the research into the math and mechanics of games, and Tekkit blocks are no exception: I would love to share with you the knowledge of my experimentation and I hope to build with you soon ^^ Unfortunately, I would like to add that if I was accepted, it would be my first step into the Minecraft multiplayer universe, and as such I am completely clueless as to what all the plug-in commands are, how to do teleports, things of that nature.

IGN:-Skammich

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:-I've played mincraft off and on for 2 years, I've played tekkit for a few months on a previous server that has since closed. I also play single player tekkit to try things out, I enjoy building automated systems.

Extra information is always appreciated:- I have had experience on large legit vanilla servers, i have been an assistant admin on a few servers before so i'm familiar with bukkit and other plugins. I'm looking for a fun server to socially build.

IGN:- RaG3_x_MaStErS (Sorry for confusingness :P)

Minecraft/Tekkit experience:- I have played tekkit for about 3 months now but i still consider myself a bit of a noob :D

Extra information is always appreciated:- i live in Scotland i am a friendly person and can be trusted not to grief or exploit i could also help out if you had any problems on the server :D

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/4b3ef0b1c53d90e26a6d40d007a00d028c0c49f2/RaG3_x_MaStErS

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons