[3.1.2][24/7] CubeNation - [PvE][20 slots][Essentials,LWC]- Join The Cube!

jearwin

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame username: trebiluk

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes, I'd like to try it out!

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) I manage my own very small server, so I can probably assist.

=======&======&======&======

Ingame username:wellsoonred

Are you experienced in tekkit? im experienced in ic2 and EE not so much on rail and redpower

Do you wish to play on cubenation? i would like to play on cubenation.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) the only way i would want to be a staff member is if i earned it

Ingame username: odog277

Are you experienced in tekkit? very

Do you wish to play on cubenation? if i wasent why would i be filling out this application?

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) i could but i think i will be a normal player for now

Ingame username: Hmmmmmm37

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes i have been playing for a while

Do you wish to play on cubenation? i'm looking for a tekkit server to play on the other one i play on are laggy

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? sure

Ingame username: Onnie

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes, playing about 2-3 months, I most of tekkit stuff c:

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes, I want a server without many people so I can see the same people on a server again

:)

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) I would love to! I'm always trying to help people

:) (if I know how to fix their problem :P)

Ingame username: Zorbic

Are you experienced in tekkit? I would say so. I know how to do most things and have made some pretty cool things.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Heck Yes

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Of course. Although I have school so I can only play maybe 1-3 hours during the week.

Ingame username: Milesnights

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yeah im fairly experienced.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Of course!

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) I don't have the time but thanks for asking anyways.

IGN: Dialiss

Tekkit Experience: yes been playing fro half a year now - know my way around very well.

Do you wish to play on cubenation?: umm... weird questions but of course - otherwise i wouldn't bother filling out this application.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional): No i do not wish to be a staff member.

Thank you for your time & i cant wait to see you all in-game

:)

~Dialiss

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons