[3.1.2][24/7] CubeNation - [PvE][20 slots][Essentials,LWC]- Join The Cube!

jearwin

Ingame username: LethalXO

Are you experienced in tekkit? I have been playing for about two weeks now and I am actively watching LP's and tutorials to further my knowledge and be able to further contribute to a server.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes I do, I am in dire need of a server I can dedicate my ample free time to. I was really interested to this server in particular because of the plugins/restrictions and all that jazz because it seems to be one of the most balanced servers I've seen on the forums. The EE portion is concerning for me, but EE3 should be coming soon anyway so it's fine.

:P

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) By all means. I am always willing to help other players whether it be with concerns of player abuse or just general knowledge questions. I have a lot of excess time I could dedicate to moderating if you choose to have me do so. Obviously you would need to see my actions as a regular first and I am prepared to live up to those kind of expectations.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelist application:

Ingame username:Melo_nade

Are you experienced in tekkit?Yes i played for atleast 5 months

Do you wish to play on cubenation?Of course this looks like an awsome place

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Yes cause i love helping out others especially beginers

=======&======&======&======

• 3 weeks later...

Ign IronThighs

Age 22

Experience; basic experience in tekkit, last server i was on ended up going down just as i was getting to the fun stuff. was getting close to an fully automated sorting/refining system.

Do you wish to play on cue nation? yes! looking for a fun server to play and build with.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? i have very little to no exp in servers and running but i am willing to help new players start in tekkit or share my knowledge.

• 5 months later...

can it be played in Australia some servers don't work if so:

IGN: Ericthegreen311

Are you experienced with tekkit? mostly

Do i wish to play on Cubenation: yep, it is one of the only servers which looks good

I am willing to help even if not as staff

please don't under-estimate me because of my age

Whitelist application:

Ingame username: SODA_POP1

Are you experienced in tekkit?Yes been playing tekkit since it came out

Do you wish to play on cubenation?of course looks like a great server to play on

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional)i would if you needed me to

contact me if any problems at [email protected]

In-game Username: Dylan705

are you experienced in Tekkit? yes, I have played Tekkit for quite a long time and know most of the ins and outs of it

do you with to play on Cubenation: yes it looks like a great server for Tekkit and it looks like a lot of fun!

i am willing to help anyone who requires it as i said i know about Tekkit so i think i would be a good teacher

Ingame username: Piggeo2

Are you experienced in tekkit? very have benn playing for at least a year

Do you wish to play on cubenation? yes

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) i will help people but probably not go for staff

In game Username: Erhva

Are you experienced in tekkit?:Played a few months, seen some tutorials. Pretty knowledgeable

Do you wish to play on cubenation?: Of Course!

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help: I can help out if needed

Ingame username: Superirish19

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes, although I'm a bit rusty. I can get stuff running, and then I figure out the rest, with explosions along the way.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? I wouldn't be applying otherwise.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? Certainly.

• 1 month later...

Ingame Username : camjam32

Are you experienced in tekkit I have my own channel of Minecraft

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Of course this server looks awesome.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) I willl do anything the server wants me to do.

Ingame username:Zeylander

Are you experienced in tekkit?:yes, 3 years or more. . .i think

Do you wish to play on cubenation?:thats what this application is for is it not? O.o

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?:i would, however i would like to check out the server and its community first before dedicating my time to it. If i feel it's worth my time then i'll be sure to contact whoever's in charge of staff.

Whitelist application:

Ingame username: camurro9

Are you experienced in tekkit? Very. Played on a multitude of servers, fantastic with all of the mods and owned towns, corporations, banks... If you ant evidence, see:

Do you wish to play on cubenation? It looks like quite a good server from what I can see on the OP, so yes!

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Definitley. I've been a mod on 2 servers and owned a server myself at one point, so I'm definitley qualified. :)

Thanks in advance :)

Ingame username: SpartaD333

Are you experienced in tekkit? I took a 6 month break, and I am sstarting it up again, so I know a lot, but I will learn the more advanced stuff again as I play here, and on other servers.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Thats why I am writing this.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Not really, like I said, I need to get used to it again.

IngameName:AstroApple52

Are Yu Experienced In Tekkit? A Whole Lot!

Do You Wish To Play On CubeNation?Of Course Because If Not I Would Be Applying

We Are Also Looking For Staff, Are You Willing To Help? (Optional)Yes I Am I Hosted My Own Server Before And I Have Knowledge Of How EveryThing Work

Accept Me PLEASE And Thank You :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons