[3.1.2][24/7] CubeNation - [PvE][20 slots][Essentials,LWC]- Join The Cube!

jearwin

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you experienced in tekkit? Very. I have played for a few years and I am extremely experienced in EE, IndustrialCraft, Buildcraft, and a few others.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Of course. If I didn't, I wouldn't be posting this.

• 3 weeks later...

ingame username:bullen1999

Are you experienced in tekkit? kinda

Do you wish to play on cubenation? yea

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? sure :)

and can you add my friends to (there name is dafa2020, buafilip99, bullen2011

(dafa2020 and buafilip99 is 13 years and bullen2011 is 12)

we all are kinda experienced min tekkit and we all wish to plat on cubenation

ingame username: bullen1999

Are you experienced in tekkit? kinda

Do you wish to play on cubenation? yea that's why im writing this :P

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? sure :)

and can you add my friends to (there name is dafa2020, buafilip99, bullen2011

(dafa2020 and buafilip99 is 13 years and bullen2011 is 12)

we all are kinda experienced min tekkit and we all wish to plat on cubenation

Ingame Username: DJ_SQUIRL

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes, I am experienced with tekkit. I've played for about 2 months.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yea, that's why I'm signing up.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Sure, anything to help and see other players succeed.

Ingame username: Rerawr

Are you experienced in tekkit? :

I do have experience with Tekkit, I've been playing for 1 year now. I know most about the modpack, but there is always more to know.

Do you wish to play on cubenation?

I do, which is why I'm applying.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional)

I wouldn't be interested, I prefer playing the game. Enjoying the game is what I come on here to do, and helping others isn't in my range of expertise.

Me-

Ingame username: Bukt

Are you experienced in tekkit? Not really.. i know some basic stuff.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes, i dooo!

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) No, i'm to quiet and unexperienced.

My brother-

Ingame username: Simonheterjeg

Are you experienced in tekkit? I'm quite experienced, but there is always more to learn!

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes, ofc! Otherwise i wouldnt be applying :)

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Sure, if you need my help.. ill help!

Ingame username:Redheadleanne

Are you experienced in tekkit? yes, i've been playing for a while but previous server i was on got shut down :(

Do you wish to play on cubenation? well been looking for a new server for a while, and this one sounded great!

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? In anyway shape or form :D

Well, I saw this and I haven't played multiplayer Tekkit for a while, so here goes!

Ingame username: Synaxin

Are you experienced in tekkit? I've played it for a good six months, so long as I don't get griefed I'm fine.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes, because it's been a long time since I've played Tekkit.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Yes, I'd help, but I have minimal experience as a moderator.

Ingame username: crysomemoor

Are you experienced in tekkit? yes, me and my friend once had a closed server

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes, Allons-y

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? Yes, i always try to help people, and i will being part of the staff or not

Ingame username: LockNesTom

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes play it alot

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Me and a friend are looking for a friendly server to play on.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) If ya need it which I doubt at this point lol.

Ingame username: BlueGamerX

Are you experienced in tekkit? A little bit but learning. It's also a fun mod. I started on the xbox 360 and wanted more of a challenge.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? I can but not sure what I can do.

Ingame username: darkkran

Are you experienced in tekkit? I'm expereniced in Tekkit Classic but not in Tekkit. I have played up to at least 1275 hours of playing in my life time.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? I would love to play Cubenation and would love to help out at the best of my abilitys.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? Yes, but no because my parents are divorced and I am only on every other weekend(Friday-Sunday)

• 3 weeks later...

Ingame username: pegasmon

Are you experienced in tekkit? im a beginner

Do you wish to play on cubenation? yes i want so much it sounds so fun

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) yes ill be on quite a lot and i want become helpful

Ingame username: BULLSEYE98

Are you experienced in tekkit? I've had about a year or two on tekkit classic and about five in minecraft

Do you wish to play on cubenation? yeh, of course

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) If you'll let me, then I will be perfectly happy to

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone is reading this and approving the requests then plz respond (you do not have to accept me)

Ingame Username: oput12

Are you experienced in Tekkit: Yes, I am, I have played for about a year now and have had a ton of experience in ee2

Do you wish to play in Cubenation? Yes and I think you can remove this because if I did not then why would I post here?

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? yes I am and I will help even if I am not staff because I will have too much emc by the end of my first week

hope you pick me!

Ingame Username: Shufflebot616

Are You Experienced In Tekkit: Yes, I Have Been Playing For About 3 Years Now

Do You Wish To Play On Cubenation?: Yes, Of Course, Why Else Would I Be Filling This Out

We Are Looking For Staff, Are You Willing To Help?: I Love To Help In Any Way I Can

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons