[3.1.2][24/7] CubeNation - [PvE][20 slots][Essentials,LWC]- Join The Cube!

jearwin

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame username: Alex2132456

Are you experienced in tekkit? Quite been playing for about 5 6 months now

Do you wish to play on cubenation? yes i would very much like to

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) yes i would be willing to help

Ingame username: ldzpln_lvr

Are you experienced in tekkit? yes with everything except red power and factories

Do you wish to play on cubenation? yes

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) yes i have prior experience at being a mod, admin and at one point owned my own server.

Hey, my friend diggybot and i would both like to join please.

Ingame username: OliverGriffin

Are you experienced in tekkit? Exceptionally.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes? Why else would i be applying? Please?

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? Sure, i don't see why not. Just let me get a base set up first: it's much easier to help people when you're rich (which i fully intend to be

:D). I'm a trustworthy and loyal person as i'm sure you will come to find. I like to build machines, redstone contraptions (i'm very good with redpower), massive skybases/buildings as well as take a large role within the community. I do NOT consent to PvP (i'm a terrible fighter :P). I also like to keep my language clean; it's just the way my mother bought me up, the worst i'll say is generally sh*t, damn or dammit but i don't even use those very often.

Ingame username: diggybot

Are you experienced in tekkit? Used to play it a lot, but just getting back into it.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes, please!!!

:)

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? No, thank you. I' have other priorities such as killing OliverGriffin

^_^

Thank you for your consideration, may the odds be ever in our favour

:P

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes, I was high ranking on another server, so I know most of the ins and outs.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Most definitely.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) I would love to help. I enjoy being a staff member on servers.

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes, I was high ranking on another server, so I know most of the ins and outs.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Most definitely.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) I would love to help. I enjoy being a staff member on servers.

I forgot to mention my ign is natboy6500 :D

Ingame username: Sylvannus

Are you experienced in tekkit? yep i made a machine that automatically makes electronic circuits in survival :D

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes Please

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Yes I'll help if you need it :D

Ingame username: Finluztraz

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes with multiple versions and modpacks.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? I do. I've been looking for a good comunity to play on that has good rules and i hope to be of use in the world.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) I have and still run multiple minecraft server as a owner and admin of different ones. i am experianced with Public relations and am a pretty fair person to all players.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons