[3.1.2][24/7] CubeNation - [PvE][20 slots][Essentials,LWC]- Join The Cube!

jearwin

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame username: x1208_Michael

Are you experienced in tekkit? Very much so.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Most Definitely

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Of course! I am very fluent in server protocol as well as enjin site management (if that ever comes up). I am fairly good with perms, but it looks like you have all of that set up already.

At any rate, I hope that I can join the server, It looks really nice!

good luck hope you get picked

Ingame username: Nice2Inch

Are you experienced in tekkit? I've played tekkit for about 6 months

Do you wish to play on cubenation? My old server closed down so I've been looking for a new server to play.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional): Sure, I was a moderator on my last server so I know the commands and whatnot.

Ingame username: voserob

Are you experienced in tekkit? yes in nearly all the mods

Do you wish to play on cubenation? yes i like white listed servers as people tend to be more social compared to open servers, also i like the small banned list and non pvp with out permission

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Yes i would be interested, i mean i know i would have to prove myself so like if u have anything going on in the server that needs building like a shop for example i would be happy to help. I have had experiences as mod on a few other servers (1 vanilla minecraft the other tekkit)

Ingame username: mtwittma

Are you experienced in tekkit? I have a lot of experience involving tekkit but not experience with all the mods.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes, I am interested in playing on cubenation.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help? I can help if you really need it but am not really interested in staff at the moment.

All of you have been whitelisted.

Off Topic.

There is an issue were the console kicks users randomly the first time they log in.

Like i said the server is quiet new and may experience a few bugs. Thank you for telling me

of this issues and i'll be sure to fix it as soon as possible.

On the other hand I am looking for a trusted moderator.

To apply Please join the forums and post your application

http://cubenation.enjin.com/forum/m/8873883/viewforum/1886627

Ingame username: Seth_craft

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes indeed.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? It sounds kind of perfect!

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) I would totally be willing to help, as long as it doesn't take all of my time.

My friend is also doing an app from here. SO here.

Ingame username: SoundOfSuicide

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes. I have played for a a half year now along with him. ^

Do you wish to play on cubenation? That would be fun

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Yeah.

Ingame username: BrianChew

Are you experienced in tekkit?: No,I just found out about tekkit not long ago

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?: Ok doesn't mean that im 12 means that i can't be staff, First off is there a age limit for staff? If not.... I was Ex- Head Overseer on a community i wish to tell you personally,I do not want to advertise here.Most may ask why was i a ex? did i abuse? or got demoted due to something else? I resigned from (community i will tell dotj personally)

due to having exams really really round the corner,and if you want to ask me what server i managed in (community) it was SMP,if you don't know what SMP is it is Survival multi player obviously in minecraft and i am SURE that i will help this community out as well,i know it is hard to run a community, i've tried it once before.... It failed :/ But anyways i Hope you can consider my application as a moderator seriously... Ok i made this format on my own...

In-game name: BrianChew

Any alternate accounts?: Nope

Timezone: GMT 8+

Why should i become a moderator: I personally think that i should become a moderator because Firstly,This server is looking for staff, and not just any staff, BUT Reliable staff. I know that every server owner can't possibly yet trust someone with a moderator or admin.Who knows what that moderator or admin would do with that power? Screw the server up? Ban everyone? So i think i am a reliable staff to this community,I will enforce the rules,Moderate Chat. and most importantly, Fix griefs ( well i don't know about you but the community i was in before allowed moderators to fix griefs with hawk eye) and BTW, I know how to use hawk eye it is a VERY good umm... Kind of "Grief-Fixing" Plugin so i really suggest you get it.I know no admins would tolerate Abuse.If I EVER spot any staff abusing,Would personally grab evidence to Show it to the owner of the server,as i don't want the awesome server to be ruined.

Why would i do if i became a moderator: I would enforce the rules to no matter who it is,EVEN if a staff break a rule,I think he should be punished.I would also go around looking for griefs and fix it ASAP.I would too be both active in-game and on the forums,I would also be helping any new players with the best of my abilities and finally Know every command and the rightful way to use it.

Signed : BrianChew

Sorry for posting this here.. I am working to make a post on the forums

sorry wrong button but its me:daanr321

Do you wish to play on cubenation? of course

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) i would like too but idk what they do D:

what am I planning to reach? im planning a factory and i would like to have my own house get builded

how smart am I? (scale 0-10) i think it is 6/6,5/7

are you interested in tekkit? i am realy interested I cant forget it and im playing even when my laptop is off

I how this is enough information about me and if you want to know more let me know

Everybody has been whitelisted.

Edit: Due to recent issues: the server will be offline till tomorrow.

The reason is: i am going to update the permission files, plugins, including a better

logging system.

Also people took some banned items in the chest at spawn. So that is a major security

Flaw so This is also a reason why i am shutting down the server for fixes.I'm sorry

for this inconvenience and hope to see the server up and running completely

fixed by tomorrow.

P.S: I am still looking for moderators so you should apply on the forums.

Ingame username: JunkyPic

Are you experienced in tekkit? - Yes

Do you wish to play on cubenation? - Looking for a stable server.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) - Help, yes. Become a staff? No! Too much hassle for my taste.

Ingame username: Kyuriu

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Yes I do. I'm looking for a server that I can play on with other people.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) I am willing to help out, but not become staff.

Ingame username: Scenter

Are you experienced in tekkit? Yes, I have played countless hours

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Why else would I apply? butI wish to join a server that is not a mainstream server.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Yes, that is half the reason I play online.

Ingame username: EpicBaconz

Are you experienced in tekkit? Not an expert, but I can get things done.

Do you wish to play on cubenation? Why do you think I'm replying? Of course.

We are also looking for staff, are you willing to help?(optional) Willing to staff whenever needed.

Thanks. :]

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons