Garry's Mawd Server! (intentional MAWD)

Captain Scar

Hey! Since everyone was so... helpful... with my Portal 2 post, I thought I'd post about how when my friend tries to connect to my Garry's Mod server it just says connecting to 5.(NO IP FOR U!) forever.

anyway... it's the same for Terraria. By the way, I had to use his server to play with him but I want to get this solved.

EDIT: I use hamachi, if that helps. Oh, and, I checked all over google so... yeah

• Moderators

Hey! Since everyone was so... helpful... with my Portal 2 post

Do I sense a smidge of bitterness here? Or simple uncertainty of the value of "help" you received by this forum?

I don't like that you post a "problem need solution" thread in off-topic, this would fit better in the arcade.

Plus you might get more help there as this thread wont be drowned by the many updates that kitty jail gets.

Hey gee, maybe you should look for help on sites that actually deal with either of those things?

No, that would require more time and effort searching for the correct forum. Why not just post here since we offer help for a game and they are all the sam anyways right?

I Xylord I did that. I tried that at least 10 times but it only worked when my friend did it. It's the same for Gmod.

No seriously guy, go ask for help from hamachi tech support or the hamachi forum. It's full of people who actually know how hamachi works. This forum is about a minecraft modpack, it's pretty much the worst place you could possibly look for help.

No seriously guy, go ask for help from hamachi tech support or the hamachi forum. It's full of people who actually know how hamachi works. This forum is about a minecraft modpack, it's pretty much the worst place you could possibly look for help.

Aside from the MC Forums. That would literally be the worst place to look for help.