Getting Cauldron with Tekkit difficulties...

AlainPi

So I have a Tekkit server set up and my service provider is Websound. They having been working great for me but, I'm having this one problem that I can't seem to fix, I can't get cauldron running with my server. There are no presets for cauldron sadly, and when I try to upload a custom jar file it just causes the server to crash on startup... Any fixes?

• 3 weeks later...

Your server provider must have a config file somewhere. The jar file might have to be renamed to a certain namespace that the config file requests. For example on my McMyAdmin config file on our server I also run cauldron, but I have to rename the cauldron jar file to spigot.jar to get it to work, that's just how McMyAdmin is currently working at the moment. Your server provider probably has something similar.

On 1/30/2016 at 5:17 AM, AlainPi said:

So I have a Tekkit server set up and my service provider is Websound. They having been working great for me but, I'm having this one problem that I can't seem to fix, I can't get cauldron running with my server. There are no presets for cauldron sadly, and when I try to upload a custom jar file it just causes the server to crash on startup... Any fixes?

Have you resolved this issue?