R.I.P Tobi's tekkit server.

Tobi

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Why do you want to play on this server? it is new and i just like new server because not so much buildings there

2. What is your username? MBitter

3. Why should we accept you? idk it is your decide :D but if i have to tell just accept

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner)

5. How old are you? 15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? 1 time and i don't tell why because reason is so fucking funny

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) maybe if there is way to do it invisible whit out i see in log but really i don't grief

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) hmm how about apples

1. Why do you want to play on this server? it is new and i just like new server because not so much buildings there

3. Why should we accept you? well i idk i like your server before i see it but i think like it but how i know it but i can help people in server if they need help and all about that and i can be helpful if anyone need my help

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) well i didn't see this one so i have some experince about EE2 what i hate IC2 BC RedPower Railcraft these are my most best mods what i use and i have most good experince about them

5. How old are you? 15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? 1 time and i don't tell why because reason is so funny well if you want i tell it it was on server where was 10-13 years old owner i know it because i heard him in skype well then i told him what hes server needs to fix up so i told about admins well one admin didn't like it and owner didn't care well admin was also 10-13 years old and he didn't like it so he banned me for 1 day and when you read this i think tyou don't belive this but what ever

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) maybe if there is way to do it invisible whit out i see in log but really i don't grief

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) hmm how about apples

3. Why should we accept you? well i idk i like your server before i see it but i think like it but how i know it but i can help people in server if they need help and all about that and i can be helpful if anyone need my help

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) well i didn't see this one so i have some experince about EE2 what i hate IC2 BC RedPower Railcraft these are my most best mods what i use and i have most good experince about them

5. How old are you? 15

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? 1 time and i don't tell why because reason is so funny well if you want i tell it it was on server where was 10-13 years old owner i know it because i heard him in skype well then i told him what hes server needs to fix up so i told about admins well one admin didn't like it and owner didn't care well admin was also 10-13 years old and he didn't like it so he banned me for 1 day and when you read this i think tyou don't belive this but what ever

Accepted

Welcome and i understand (6)

1. Why do you want to play on this server? - To have fun, be part of the community, help others if they need it.

2. What is your username? - DeamonHal

3. Why should we accept you? - I am trustworthy, I am willing to help people if asked, for example if anyone ever gets griefed I would be willing to help fix the damage that was done or part with materials.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? - I have experience playing with IC2 and EE, and once in a while experiment with Redpower and Bluetricity

5. How old are you? - 20

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? - I have never been banned.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) - The only time it should be tolerated is if the target player consents to it. (though it's not griefing anymore is it?)

9. Potatoes or pineapples? - I like mashed potatoes w/butter. :)

1. Why do you want to play on this server? - To have fun, be part of the community, help others if they need it.

2. What is your username? - DeamonHal

3. Why should we accept you? - I am trustworthy, I am willing to help people if asked, for example if anyone ever gets griefed I would be willing to help fix the damage that was done or part with materials.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? - I have experience playing with IC2 and EE, and once in a while experiment with Redpower and Bluetricity

5. How old are you? - 20

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? - I have never been banned.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) - The only time it should be tolerated is if the target player consents to it. (though it's not griefing anymore is it?)

9. Potatoes or pineapples? - I like mashed potatoes w/butter. :)

Approved welcome to the server

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Because I want to be part of a new community, and to offer my knowledge to people who need the help!

2. What is your username? christomax3

3. Why should we accept you? Because I have plenty of experience, wanting to help anyone who needs it!

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? A little over a year.

5. How old are you? 19

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I think its pointless, and destroys peoples really hard work

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Pineapples :D

1. Why do you want to play on this server? Because I want to be part of a new community, and to offer my knowledge to people who need the help!

3. Why should we accept you? Because I have plenty of experience, wanting to help anyone who needs it!

5. How old are you? 19

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I think its pointless, and destroys peoples really hard work

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Pineapples :D

Approved! Welcome to the server!

5. How old are you? 19

You are now whitelisted. So sorry I forgot earlier.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I want to join because I am looking for a friendly server to play with.

2. What is your username? CarbonVI

3. Why should we accept you? I am a very new Tekkit player and really want to learn to play this, I am also very friendly and easy to get on with so I can make the server alot more enjoyable for the other players.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) About a day, very very new to this.

5. How old are you? 17

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? I have not been banned.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Griefing is a concern for me because I hate to see peoples hard work get destroyed in a matter of seconds.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potatoes!

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I want to join because I am looking for a friendly server to play with.

2. What is your username? CarbonVI

3. Why should we accept you? I am a very new Tekkit player and really want to learn to play this, I am also very friendly and easy to get on with so I can make the server alot more enjoyable for the other players.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) About a day, very very new to this.

5. How old are you? 17

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? I have not been banned.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) Griefing is a concern for me because I hate to see peoples hard work get destroyed in a matter of seconds.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potatoes!

Approved! Welcome to the server!

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I've browsed through the lists and looked at other servers and this one looked to me to one of the few with an active and friendly community which is very desirable in a server.

2. What is your username? SepticArmadillo.

3. Why should we accept you? I feel that I am a conscientious player, I have had experience with Tekkit on other multiplayer servers and I got along well with the people on them.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Not very long, about a month or so, give or take a couple weeks.

5. How old are you? 16.

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? I have never been banned.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I really look down on griefing. When someone puts in a lot of time and work into a project only to have it destroyed by someone else without their permission is very disheartening.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potatoes.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on all small server there I can be friend (and know what everyones name is) and play with everyone, I like a friendly and small community

2. What is your username? ARSSM3D_SW3

3. Why should we accept you? I think you should accept me cause I hate Racism and discrimination exactly as you do, and (according to my friends) im kind to all players how hasn't been mean to me

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? I been playing tekkit in a half year now

5. How old are you? 13

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No (only one time, something about stealing server ideas, I asked a admin about the name on the permission plugin then he banned me!)

7. What is your feeling on griefing? I'm have griefed when I was 11 years old, but now I understand how terrible griefing is and how it are hurting people. Griefing is terrible wrong, when you have put in a loot of time into a build only to get it ruined, but if you are a verry poor guy in a server you like I can understand why you grief.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? Potatoes

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I've browsed through the lists and looked at other servers and this one looked to me to one of the few with an active and friendly community which is very desirable in a server.

2. What is your username? SepticArmadillo.

3. Why should we accept you? I feel that I am a conscientious player, I have had experience with Tekkit on other multiplayer servers and I got along well with the people on them.

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? (It's ok if your only a beginner) Not very long, about a month or so, give or take a couple weeks.

5. How old are you? 16.

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? I have never been banned.

7.What is your feeling on griefing (Be honest) I really look down on griefing. When someone puts in a lot of time and work into a project only to have it destroyed by someone else without their permission is very disheartening.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? (this one wont count between your chance of getting in but answer it all the same) Potatoes.

Approved

Welcome to the server

Note: server is going offline in one hour or so.

1. Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on all small server there I can be friend (and know what everyones name is) and play with everyone, I like a friendly and small community

2. What is your username? ARSSM3D_SW3

3. Why should we accept you? I think you should accept me cause I hate Racism and discrimination exactly as you do, and (according to my friends) im kind to all players how hasn't been mean to me

4. How long have you been playing tekkit? I been playing tekkit in a half year now

5. How old are you? 13

6. Have you been banned more then 3 times? if so why? No (only one time, something about stealing server ideas, I asked a admin about the name on the permission plugin then he banned me!)

7. What is your feeling on griefing? I'm have griefed when I was 11 years old, but now I understand how terrible griefing is and how it are hurting people. Griefing is terrible wrong, when you have put in a loot of time into a build only to get it ruined, but if you are a verry poor guy in a server you like I can understand why you grief.

9. Potatoes or pineapples? Potatoes

Approved

Welcome to the server

Note: server is going offline in one hour or so.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons